NEurope
Eddage

Football Season 05/06

I have two local Teams: newcastle and sunderland. I chose Newcastle cos my mam got me a Newcastle top when I was little lol. I try to go to as many matches as I can but I just dont have the money most of the time. But I do attend most of the home reserve matches, if that counts =|

Finally Chelsea dropped points. 1-1 against the Toffees.

West Ham won 2-1, ole Teddy scoring with his first touch :)_40940268_sheri300.jpg

Who else here supports little known clubs or Football League/Conference/Scottish clubs. Despite supporting teams who have been very successful in Europe.

My main team is Celtic because they are my local team (live in the east end of Glasgow) and my family has followed them for years, but I also support Forfar Athletic (Scottish Division 2) and Yeovil Town.

The Yeovil one came about because when they got promoted to the Football league they changed their strip to green and white hoops, so a bunch of us Celtic fans got in contact with their supporters club and we met when they played in Carlisle :)

We even made up songs for the day even though we hardly knew any of the players :p

Burnley aren't much of an opposition are they. I saw them live when they played Watford, and quite frankly they were shit.

Nice to see Arsenal win, but honestly the Carling Cup doesn't really mean anything anymore, I sometimes wish they took Premier Legue teams out of it, especially if they aren't going to try and win it.

Ah well it was good to see van Persie putting in a good push for a first team place. But it seems Wenger is doing a Reyes with Quincy by playing him out of position. We don't need so many left sided mids Arsene!

Quincy is a fantastic player! I really do think he should be given more opportunities in the first team.

Burnley aren't much of an opposition are they. I saw them live when they played Watford, and quite frankly they were shit.

We lost to Burnley in the Carling Cup last year, that was pretty much sweet revenge.

We were at home so our players didn't get confused about the shirt colours.

That Huth is some player :wink:. That should shut up my mate who thinks Huth is better then Senderos :indeed:. I can't wait for the Chelsea fans to start saying they don't care about the Carling Cup, when last year it was a completly different story.

That Huth is some player :wink:. That should shut up my mate who thinks Huth is better then Senderos :indeed:. I can't wait for the Chelsea fans to start saying they don't care about the Carling Cup, when last year it was a completly different story.

Aye, Chelsea were way too cocky. They had a couple of free kicks in good positions and the crowd chanting Huth to take so the big fat German idiot lumbered up and and totally hashed it. Had Lamps taken it could've been a goal.

And for him to take a penalty. What Teh Hell?!?!?

Chelsea = cocky, think they can win all the time now so they just have laugh...

Huth, the free kick and penalty taker :D:D:D:D:D:D

Aye, Chelsea were way too cocky. They had a couple of free kicks in good positions and the crowd chanting Huth to take so the big fat German idiot lumbered up and and totally hashed it. Had Lamps taken it could've been a goal.

Because he missed that penalty Huth has shown to the world that he is a true Villa player.

Jose Mourinho is getting cocky as well

Sunderland AND Manure got stuffed? Things just can't get better! Roll on the Brom!

Just watched MOTD, lmao it was Van De Sar's birthday!

Argh I was so happy when Blackburn equalised, but I'm sure Chelsea won't beat our unbeaten run. They have to go to Old Trafford and Highbury before they reach 49 games.

We played poor against Spurs, at the end of it I was happy to get a point because I was worried we were going to lose yet alone it being a 'comfortable 3 points.'

No game in the premiership is easy. Especially not local debrys away.

Celtic are top of the league after beating Dundee Utd and Hibs beating Hearts, good time alll round. ALso, rangers are 4th, now that, i think you'll find, is funny shit.

Yay well pleased that we're at the top of the league for the first time this season, but hope the Gers don't sack the cat in the hat for a few more weeks yet, let them drop some more points :)

Heh, Villa playing a howler aginst Man City. Thank the good lord we got rid of fumbly Stu Taylor and we got Manuel "steadyhands" Almunia as our No2 instead ;)

GGGGOOOOAAALLLLL for Villa. Ridgewell. 2-1 Game on etc :hehe:

Yay well pleased that we're at the top of the league for the first time this season, but hope the Gers don't sack the cat in the hat for a few more weeks yet, let them drop some more points :)

Totally. It was fun times at tanadice yesterday when we started singin "McLeish must stay", oh how i laughed, but then quickly got back to chanting.

Newcastle vs Brum next, I'm going to the match. Should be a walk in the park, but knowing us we will make it hard for ourselves.

Was at the Reserve match last night vs West brom, won 5-0, chopra got a hat trick, and best of all I shook hands with Lee Clark XD

We're the 'orns! We're the 'orns! We're the 'orns! WE'RE THE 'ORNS!!

Just got back from the Watford match, fantastic result 3-1 against QPR. Watford are seriously pushing for promotion which wasn't expected by anybody.

We're the 'orns! We're the 'orns! We're the 'orns! WE'RE THE 'ORNS!!

Just got back from the Watford match, fantastic result 3-1 against QPR. Watford are seriously pushing for promotion which wasn't expected by anybody.

Watford if I remember correctly or a bunch of thugs who try to win by annialating(sp) the other team and score late equalisers by having the ref not give stone wall penalties to the other team.

And now I have a link with Villa fans as weve got a 19 year old striker of theirs on loan, obviously getting practice for when Villa play championship football next season :heh:

You can have that Villa player, he was on loan at Watford, and to be honest he's crap.

Watford if I remember correctly or a bunch of thugs who try to win by annialating(sp) the other team and score late equalisers by having the ref not give stone wall penalties to the other team.

And now I have a link with Villa fans as weve got a 19 year old striker of theirs on loan, obviously getting practice for when Villa play championship football next season :heh:

It might happen. If the takeover doesn't.

Who's the striker? Is it Gabriel Agbonlahor? I heard he went on loan somewhere and I'm sure it was Wednesday he went to.