NEurope
Eddage

Football Season 05/06

Henry wasn't playin cos he hadn't recovered from the game midweek against Juve. That's what Wenger said anyway. Basically I think he needed a rest.

I still think we can get 4th spot despite the loss to Utd.

I wonder, am I the only Wigan Athletic supporter on this forum?

Tch... can't believe they drew against Birmingham City on Saturday. This is supposed to be a team pushing for a UEFA Cup place, yet they have a key weakness - defending against set pieces. If they don't sort out this Achilles' Heel once and for all, they will definetly struggle next season.

WE LOVE YOU MANU WE DO! rooney's too good!

I don't think Rooney was the difference really. We were struggling form fatigue and have a lot of matches coming with very little breaks. Even Henry had to sit out because of fatigue. We can argue if he was playing it would have been a very different game but really we have to focus on our up coming games and the game against the lily shites. (crucial win)

I wonder, am I the only Wigan Athletic supporter on this forum?

Tch... can't believe they drew against Birmingham City on Saturday. This is supposed to be a team pushing for a UEFA Cup place, yet they have a key weakness - defending against set pieces. If they don't sort out this Achilles' Heel once and for all, they will definetly struggle next season.

Have a look what the sad mackem bastards think of you lot :D

They're well bitter that they came up as champions and you lot are showing them how it's done.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=112407

My, there's lots of people from Manchester on this forum ;)

WE LOVE YOU MANU WE DO! rooney's too good!

you won't love this news:

United have confirmed an average season-ticket price rise of 12.3%, with some seats going up as much as 16.7%.

I don't think Rooney was the difference really. We were struggling form fatigue and have a lot of matches coming with very little breaks. Even Henry had to sit out because of fatigue. We can argue if he was playing it would have been a very different game but really we have to focus on our up coming games and the game against the lily shites. (crucial win)

Yeah, you do have a very tough fixture list. Lookie here

Check out April at the bottom. Complete and utter madness.

Theo Walcott is not worth £12m (or however much Arsenal paid for him)

You don't know that yet.

Adebayor and Van Persie hadn't had any games before yesterday as a striking partnership, Henry and Adebayor would of been a different story. The good thing about Van Persie is he isn't afraid of taking a shot from anywhere but he needs more match practice before he can start more often.

We also need Cole and Clichy back so that Flamini can go back to his usual position but he shoudn't get a starting position as Gilberto has been playing outstanding recently.

But then again Diaby is maturing fast, which is good though I guess as they will all have to fight for their place in centre midfield.

You don't know that yet.

What ever he becomes is regardless, he was way over priced. 12m for someone who's not even signed a professional contract is extreme.

you won't love this news:

Most Man U fans haven't even seen Old Trafford, never mind bought a season ticket, so I doubt they'll be too fussed ;)

Most Man U fans haven't even seen Manchester, never mind bought a season ticket, so I doubt they'll be too fussed ;)

Fixed it for you

Also Its the anniversary of the Hillsborough Disaster on Saturday and Wednesday in their wisdom made it kids for a quid day.

What ever he becomes is regardless, he was way over priced. 12m for someone who's not even signed a professional contract is extreme.

Just as well it was only 5million up front then. Which was still far too expensive if you ask me.

Yeh it may seem a little pricey but as Noodleman said, its only £5million upfront. And I don't think thats overpriced for a hot ENGLISH prospect for the future, especially at a club like Arsenal which needs some more englishmen.

If you think about it, if we didn't buy theo then the likes of Chelsea would have bought him for a much higher price. Look at Wayne Rooney, 18 years old and Man u buy him for £30 million.

Ok...Im a tottenham supporter and theres one thing that annoys the hell out of me about our team...Michael Carrick's set pieces.Ive watched Spurs last 10 games and his corners are just awful. He lofts them too high which gives the defenders and the keeper the chance to gain a commanding position. There nearly always directed at the back post, and most go straight out, would be ok if someone stood on the back post!Ziegler, couldn't come back form loan sooner, he has a far better corner, he gets the pace and whip and keeps them low. Carricks having a bit of a bad patch at the moment and he needs to sort it out soon, the upcomnig arsenal match springs to mind. If you watched the west brom vs spurs game you'll know what i mean. I jsut hope our team can pull it togetehr and secure the 4th spot :)

anyone know of an alternate way of watching the game, other than watching it on prem plus which some people don't have?? PM me please if you do. :grin:

I am extremely pissed off right now. We needed to win the mach against Portsmouth and we drew. fuckin hell. We can only get 4th spot if spurs manage to drop a sufficient amount of points, hopefully against us, everton and man u.

so angry right now.....

Lazy performance, we no longer have the 4th place position in our hands.

Bleehghhh

Arsenal still have a chance to gain that 4th position place if they try really hard, I still don't get how Wenger placed Song in the match the guy totally lacks ball handling skills and also why didn't Wenger take Cambpell off ealier I mean the guy was bleeding for a good 15 -20 mins and now hes got a broken nose.

Arsenal still have a chance to gain that 4th position place if they try really hard, I still don't get how Wenger placed Song in the match the guy totally lacks ball handling skills and also why didn't Wenger take Cambpell off ealier I mean the guy was bleeding for a good 15 -20 mins and now hes got a broken nose.

:cry: haha its quite funny but at least their still in europe and i hope they go all the way........................but come on united:bouncy:

you can do it nickey chop their fuk@n heads of

the smallest of chances but i would love to see it happen as fergie is a legend ;)

:cry: haha its quite funny but at least their still in europe and i hope they go all the way........................but come on united:bouncy:

you can do it nickey chop their fuk@n heads of

the smallest of chances but i would love to see it happen as fergie is a legend ;)

Villareal (Or Barca if they get that far) better knock Arsenal out or were in big trouble

Gotta admit that would be hilarious. Tottenham come 4th and the fans are celebrating that they're going to the Champions League and then we win it so they don't qualify :awesome:

Just like to say come on the Town (Huddersfield), for Saturday.

Is there any 2nd Division (League 1 if you must) supporters on here?