NEurope
Eddage

Football Season 05/06

My uncle played for chelsea in the 70's, mike harrison

i've been supporting for years, blood's thicker than water! lol

and celtic are losing woot

But won in the end, so woot indeed. Dance to the Beat(tie)!

Hearts are still 5 points clear of Celtic, and 11 clear of rangers who are in 5th. All in all not too bad a day

nice to see some football fans here! :) Looks like Chelsea is easily going to win the EPL again.

La liga on the other hand is getting interesting, no club has raced away with anything yet.

_1990085_zidanegol300.jpg

^^ my real madrid needs this guy back, he's injured for 1 or 2 more weeks.

Champions League is on this Tuesday and Wednesday! (going to my local restaurant/pub at my university and watch it, I never knew so many football fans existed in Canada!)

The bold clubs are the ones I think will win.

Matchday 2 - 27 September 2005

A Juventus 20:45 Rapid

A Bayern 20:45 Club Brugge

B Ajax 20:45 Arsenal

B Thun 20:45 Sparta

C Panathinaikos 20:45 Bremen

C Barcelona 20:45 Udinese surprise! :grin::heh:

D Man. United 20:45 Benfica

D Lille 20:45 Villarreal

Matchday 2 - 28 September 2005

E Fenerbahçe 20:45 PSV

E Schalke 20:45 Milan

F Real Madrid 20:45 Olympiacos (my RM better not screw this up :angry: )

F Rosenborg 20:45 Lyon

G Anderlecht 20:45 Betis

G Liverpool 20:45 Chelsea Revenge .. oh how sweet it is. :D

H Porto 20:45 Artmedia

H Internazionale 20:45 Rangers

Ajax beat us, you're having a giraffe! We beat them 1-0 in a friendly and we played mostly kids. If Bergkamp is fit and travels, we'll win 2-0.

I really want Liverpool to beat Chelsea. Chelsea just piss me off now, and there ever growing fan base.

Suppose you could post links, as long as they aren't illegal.

Talking of Real Madrid, what a poo start of the season for them. My Spanish team on the other hand, Valencia, are doing quite well.

well for all those who doubt liverpool i laugh in your face. i think liverpool will finish second this season man u 3rd and arsenal 4th. chelsea will win it again but i think we will start to see some cracks when teams learn how to play against them. liverpool showed that they know how and were denied the win by the ref.

The Premiership has become rather dull with Chelsea around.

Bet's on who will beat them first anyone? If anyone beats them at all... :(

I'm going for Liverpool.

Man City... They did it last year, and it would be great, because this time they would have the last laugh, and Mr MoneyGrabber Wright-Philips would be mocked.

I wouldn't agree after 80mins of todays match! come on lads!!!!!!

3-1, lets try get a 4th!!!

edit: the minute i post we score a 4th! COME ON!!!

Holy shit, we just got hammered. Liverpool are in a bit of a slump in the premiership now (something like 6 draws and 1 win or something), and really need to get out of it. :mad:

On the brightside, at least its only our 1st loss of the season, and we can always show Chelsea up in a few weeks at the champions league.

I'm so glad Chelsea stuffed Liverpool after all the rubbish they have been saying.

Scared? Yeah right.

Chelsea: 8 matches played, 1st in the league, maximum of 24 points.

Liverpool: 6 matches played, 13th, the only upside for them is that Everton are bottom.

Chelsea can play much better better than they did today. We were quite average. Terry was MotM me for, exceptional performance that held the team together.

Drogba had a really really good match for Chelsea. Involved in all 4 goals and did some wonderful skill to get round Hypia. Don't get me wrong, I hate the guy (shouting at his own fans, fool) and his tatty hair but I knew he couldn't be as bad as he has performed for the phenomenal amount of money Chelsea paid for him. 24mil?

Liverpool are average (for them), I'm sorry but benitez is a joke and your squad is very average, you have some great players in your first team, but some donkeys - courch :D, Garcia :D I could go on. But I think you will stuggle to finish in the champions league again.

I'm a Yiddo (Spurs) and I think we'll push you for 4th this year, we're playing pretty averagely (but still getting the results) but we have a lot of new players and when we click we'll be awesome. I think Arsenal could struggle this year, we; struggle to get third, not just because I hate them (which i do) but because they don't look the same without Veira and especially not the same without Henry!! Very lucky against Brum at the weekend.

I really hope man U can catch Chelsea (who I also hate with an unbridled passion), but I can't see it. Think we would have beat them if the ref didn't ridiculously sendoff mido, we were having the upper hand beofre that!! :(

...Think we would have beat them if the ref didn't ridiculously sendoff mido, we were having the upper hand beofre that!! :(

I agree you were having most of the possession but come on, beat us?! :indeed:

it's hard to see it at Three Point Lane (oops, ha ha, i meant White Hart), never mind the Bridge!!! :kiss:

Any Celtic out there how do you rate this keeper as according to rumour

Arsene Wenger is ready to table a bid for Celtic keeper Artur Boruc when he becomes available at the end of the season. (Daily Mirror)

Another controversial rumour is that Ronaldinho has told Barcelona chiefs the club needs Chelsea's Frank Lampard to win the Champions League. (The Sun)

Can't see ole Frank going anywere, more like ole Ronald going to Chelski :/

Any Celtic out there how do you rate this keeper as according to rumour

Arsene Wenger is ready to table a bid for Celtic keeper Artur Boruc when he becomes available at the end of the season. (Daily Mirror)

Another controversial rumour is that Ronaldinho has told Barcelona chiefs the club needs Chelsea's Frank Lampard to win the Champions League. (The Sun)

Can't see ole Frank going anywere, more like ole Ronald going to Chelski :/

I would like to be the first to tell Arsene Wenger to fuck right off. Boruc is the first decent keeper we have had in years, and we must get him signed up.

Liverpool are average (for them), I'm sorry but benitez is a joke and your squad is very average, you have some great players in your first team, but some donkeys - courch :D, Garcia :D I could go on. But I think you will stuggle to finish in the champions league again.

Yes hes a rubbish manager its not like hes won the Uefa cup and the champions league in succsesive seasons..........oh

and if you think Garcias a donkey you've clearly never seen him play.