NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Lego Star Wars Wii

Well, actually that's exponential growth, so technically it fits your pattern (1,2,4,8 and so on) :P

Yeah I know, I do AS (and soon A) level maths...:wink:

hm hm.. I already have the original triology for the GameCube.. and I think ill pick up nr 2 at some time for the cube also.. can't see them doing something unique with the Wii version to justify me buying this

The multipack idea is what i like - i wished they'd done a full PoP trilogy like they did on PS2, rather than just re-releasing PoP:TTT on Wii and charging full price for it.

The multipack idea is what i like - i wished they'd done a full PoP trilogy like they did on PS2, rather than just re-releasing PoP:TTT on Wii and charging full price for it.
Ubisoft just thinks we're stupid. :blank:

Yeah that triple pack went for like £14.95 at HMV-what a bargain!

Yeah that triple pack went for like £14.95 at HMV-what a bargain!
Indeed, while PoP Two Thrones erm... Rival Swords goes for £32.99 (just checked) wonderful Ubisoft... wonderful.

changing the name of a game and claiming it's new is not on. I mean nintendo have problems but they would NEVER do that. for ds they made it clear super mario 64 ds. How obvious can you get

Oh yes, this definitly a mmust have. Didn't catch up with them in their first outing, now it's two for the price of one. Oh-yea.

This game just has such a cool vibe over it :) Shame my money is on different games, it's in the same situation as Zack & Wiki...

I down with this. My iBook G4 doesn't have the guts to play Lego Star Wars 2, so I'm ebaying the first one and planning on getting this. The game was a hoot. I can see breaking it out every six months or so. I'm hopeful they get the control scheme correct or at least include an option for the Classic Controller.

IIRC, Wii version has online leaderboards.

Why does the 360 version have co-op? It just sounds stupid for this game...

Your kidding right? Both of the other Star Wars Lego games are godly in co-op mode. I played on it with my nephews ( cube versions ) and we had a blast and its the one thing that fans cried out for when Lego Star Wars 2 hit the 360 last year.

Your kidding right? Both of the other Star Wars Lego games are godly in co-op mode.

Yup. Local co-op is ace. I just don't see how online co-op with this game can be any good.

I know I pointed things out a lot (i.e. with my finger) to the other player when I played and argued over where to do. Remove the pointing and arguing over the controllers and there's not much left.

Yeah I played them in co-op and they were pretty classy. If the Wii version can incorporate online co-op as well as some Wii controls this could be a very nice compilation.

Yup. Local co-op is ace. I just don't see how online co-op with this game can be any good.

I know I pointed things out a lot (i.e. with my finger) to the other player when I played and argued over where to do. Remove the pointing and arguing over the controllers and there's not much left.

Headsets FTW! Nintendo take note!!!

Headsets FTW! Nintendo take note!!!

I supposed I'm slightly biased as I'm awful at audio-only communication.

I supposed I'm slightly biased as I'm awful at audio-only communication.

LOL. I was the same when I first started playing on Xbox Live. Once you get comfortable with the people on your friendslist its like playing alongside someone in the same room as you.

Still not sure which copy of this I will get as I want the online co-op and achievements on Xbox Live but the thought of being able to use the Wiimote as a lightsaber sounds too good to pass up.