NEurope
Ollie

Help my brother!

Guys and girls, something quite exciting is happening in my family, my brother has made it to the final seven out of thousands auditioning to play a main role in the new take that muscial, please please please can you take a second to vote for him....I wouldn't normally ask for help like this but I know how hard he has worked to get to where he is, and I really think he deserves it.

Click here to vote for GREG HERST!

It won't take a minute and it would mean a lot to me and my family!

Thanks everyone!

Lol I thought this was gonna be Jospeh!

Voted, he's in second place, quite close to numero one, and all the other are far behind, so he has a good chance!

Voted. Although I feel a bit dirty for going on the Sun website. He's in second now, not too far behind.

Thank you all very much!

(He didn't apply to Joseph although I told him too!)

Wow, he's winning now. Wish him good luck! As if you haven't done that already >_<

Greg Herst? Shit i voted for the craig bloke sorry.

Never mind lol!

He's in the lead, its open for a week, so I'll probably bump this next wednesdayish if it has died out before then (which it probably will have!)

:yay:

only joking mate i really did vote for him. i will go hame and vote from my other pc.

I wouldn't normally...but it is a Take That Musical. possibly the best idea for anything ever.

Urgh, the Sun Online. Where chavs and idiots are in their natural habitat. I guess i'll vote just for the sake of another member though.

Urgh, the Sun Online. Where chavs and idiots are in their natural habitat. I guess i'll vote just for the sake of another member though.

Yeah I don't really know why the Sun has anything to do with it, but just hold your nose and you can't smell it!

Those are terrible photos.

*votes*

He's barely got the lead guys, bump him up!