Schizotypal: High

Antisocial: Moderate

Borderline: Low

Histrionic: High

Narcissistic: Moderate

Avoidant: Moderate

Dependent: High

Obsessive-Compulsive: High

Looks like I need to work on the schizoid part of me bit more....

Where are my replica samurai swords.?

The fact is, everyone on this damn Earth has massive problems, most people just get on with things unless its very serious.

The fact is, everyone on this damn Earth has massive problems, most people just get on with things unless its very serious.

qft.

It would be strange if someone was perfectly balanced...

Disorder | Rating

Paranoid: Low

Schizoid: Low

Schizotypal: Very High

Borderline: Moderate

Histrionic: Low

Narcissistic: High

Dependent: Moderate

Obsessive-Compulsive: Moderate

That's surprising I was expecting a High at least on Paranoid. Don't know what the others mean.

Disorder | Rating

Paranoid: Moderate

Schizotypal: Moderate

Avoidant: Low

Dependent: Low

Obsessive-Compulsive: Low

Disorder | Rating

Antisocial: Low

Narcissistic: Low

Avoidant: Very High

Dependent: Very High

Proof that I am indeed a mental.

Paranoid: High

Schizoid: Moderate

Schizotypal: High

Histrionic: Moderate

Just call me Mr. Moderate.

That's surprising I was expecting a High at least on Paranoid. Don't know what the others mean.

Schizoid: Schizoid personality disorder (SPD) is a cluster A personality disorder characterized by a lack of interest in social relationships, a tendency towards a solitary lifestyle, and emotional coldness. SPD is reasonably rare compared with other personality disorders. Its prevalence is estimated at less than 1% of the general population.

Schizotypal: Schizotypal personality disorder, or simply schizotypal disorder, is a personality disorder that is characterized by a need for social isolation, odd behaviour and thinking, and often unconventional beliefs such as being convinced of having extra sensory abilities.

Antisocial: Antisocial personality disorder (abbreviated APD or ASPD) is a psychiatric diagnosis in the DSM-IV-TR recognizable by the disordered individual's disregard for social rules and norms, impulsive behavior, and indifference to the rights and feelings of others. The World Health Organization's ICD-10 diagnostic manual uses dissocial personality disorder instead. The concept psychopathy (not to be confused with psychosis) generally denotes a related but more severe personality disorder.

Borderline: Borderline personality disorder (BPD) is defined within the fields of psychiatry and clinical psychology as a mental condition characterized primarily by emotional dysregulation, extreme "black and white" thinking, or "splitting" (believing that something is one of only two possible things, and ignoring any possible "in-betweens"), and chaotic relationships. It is described by mental health professionals as a serious mental illness characterized by pervasive instability in mood, interpersonal relationships, self-image, identity, and behavior, as well as a disturbance in the individual's sense of self. In extreme cases, this disturbance in the sense of self can lead to periods of dissociation.

Histrionic: In psychiatry, histrionic personality disorder (HPD), or hysterical personality disorder, is a personality disorder which involves a pattern of excessive emotional expression and attention-seeking, including an excessive need for approval and inappropriate seductiveness, that usually begins in early adulthood.

Narcissistic: Narcissism describes the character trait of self love.

Avoidant: Avoidant personality disorder (sometimes abbreviated APD or AvPD), or anxious personality disorder, is a personality disorder characterized by a pervasive pattern of social inhibition, feelings of inadequacy, extreme sensitivity to negative evaluation and avoiding social interaction. People with avoidant personality disorder often consider themselves to be socially inept or personally unappealing, and avoid social interaction for fear of being ridiculed, humiliated, or disliked. They typically present themselves as loners and report feeling a sense of alienation from society.

Dependent: Dependent personality disorder (DPD), formerly known as asthenic personality disorder, is a personality disorder that is characterized by a pervasive psychological dependence on other people. The difference between a 'dependent personality' and a 'dependent personality disorder' is somewhat subjective, which makes a diagnosis sensitive to cultural influences such as gender role expectations.

Obsessive-Compulsive: Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) is a psychiatric disorder most commonly characterized by a subject's obsessive, distressing, intrusive thoughts and related compulsions (tasks or "rituals") which attempt to neutralize the obsessions. Thus it is an anxiety disorder. It is listed by the World Health Organization as one of the top ten most disabling illnesses in terms of lost income and diminished quality of life.

Avoidant: High

I guess I can agree with avoidant and dependent. I tend to stay out of social situations and don't meet people (resulting in not many friends). But I also tend to be really depending on the people I'm close to. I long to be taken care of and I often let others make decisions for me. So yeah.

Not sure I really am that paranoid though; only really am paranoid about strangers and their intentions. D:

Now seriously, who read through all of this?

The real crazy people! :heh:

(no offense to anyone who has psychiatric problems)

haha it seems I'm not as insane as I thought I'd be:

Disorder Rating

Schizoid: High

Obsessive-Compulsive:

Makes sense to me

Surprised narcissism wasn´t higher

Schizoid: High

Schizotypal: Very High

Avoidant: Very High

Fantastic, I'm a nut...

Hmmm, according to this thread so far, I'm the most balanced person on the forum and my best friend's with the most unbalanced person on the forum. Me & martinist must be like Ying & Yang, two opposites co-existing as one beautiful whole, maintaining the life balance across the universe.

According to this dodgy on line questionnaire anyway. :heh:

When answering the questions, I thought I'de be sicker than this. Apparantly nothing to be worried about. Except that man that apparantly nobody can see but that keeps bothering me in class, poking me and pulling my hair. And nobody stops him. Very odd.

I got all low and moderate. I'm really disappointed. I shouldn't be but I at least wanted to be schizoid.

Disorder | Rating

Seems about right, Appart from the Narcassism. From the description it seems they think they are better than everyone else, I KNOW I am.

here's my results:

oh dear...so I'm Narcissistic...which is odd, cos that's not how I feel at all, I can be very humble...

Schizotypal: Low

Avoidant: High

Sign in to follow this