NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Fierce_LiNk

Friends of N-E

How cute. :heh::love:

aww piss off...lol

He does? :heart:

You do? :kiss:

swear he talks about u more than his own brother... (whos also called steven... hmm)

Ahh yes, he does. I'm looking forward to when Greg allows us to have a battle, and the chance to visit each others villages.

And yeah, French. Can I just say that le francais is more fun and freestyle than most other subjects.

augh dont have to ask his permission

even though i probably will

Got ranger yet?

french is not fun...

None of you...

not that it´s shocking, i only live on a island way off continental Europe... way way off.

I'm going there in October on a school trip! Yay! :yay:

swear he talks about u more than his own brother... (whos also called steven... hmm)

..I know a lot of Stevens.. so I think you probably just get mixed up by thinking that every time I mention that name I mean darksnowman..

..I know a lot of Stevens.. so I think you probably just get mixed up by thinking that every time I mention that name I mean darksnowman..

hmm - i normally think the steven your talking about is your brother...:yay:

Surly this thread should be called "Friends on N-E"?

No. :)

Friends on N-E sounds weird. OF sounds better. :D

N-E is friends for you all.

I am proud to admit that everyone hates me. It wasnt easy but persistence was key.

I know the cocksucker that is Daniel Timothy in real life

The Scat Fiend

Who are you again?

Well Balfron, who comes here occaisionally is my brother. Fortunately none of my real-life friends know about this place, and hopefully that is the way it's going to stay. I met Joe (Nintybloke) from here a year or so ago, he doesn't post any more though.

I also met ShadowV7 and Zero at the Wii midnight launch, and as Shadow said, some other random who started playing the DS with us and recognised my name. Can't remember who he was though.

Well Balfron, who comes here occaisionally is my brother. Fortunately none of my real-life friends know about this place, and hopefully that is the way it's going to stay. I met Joe (Nintybloke) from here a year or so ago, he doesn't post any more though.

I also met ShadowV7 and Zero at the Wii midnight launch, and as Shadow said, some other random who started playing the DS with us and recognised my name. Can't remember who he was though.

Don't you have another brother signed up to this forum?

I swear you do...(other than Balfron).

Someone make a thread about people who you've become friends with on N-E. Not met them in real life, but become friendly on the inter web.

Someone make a thread about people who you've become friends with on N-E. Not met them in real life, but become friendly on the inter web.

I don't mind that being discussed in this thread, as well. If anything, it'll just enhance this thread's life. :heh:

thebenmaster, pretty good friends with him I suppose, although I also hate him, cause he's the only guy that can match my gaming skillz ;).

Don't you have another brother signed up to this forum?

I swear you do...(other than Balfron).

Not unless he's signed up without me knowing it...

I think there has been an ongoing plan between me and Sarka to go meet Moria actually. It will happen one day. Maybe.

Not unless he's signed up without me knowing it...

Whats his name?

(Yes, I know EVERYONE who's been on here, ever. :D)

i know konfucius and system_error in real life. ash over msn conversations + voice chat because of css :)

Thankfully, I've never met anyone in real life from these forums. Letty and Sarka are probably the closest to me, the majority of you losers live down south.

Lint/Santa Cruz (never posts no more, but has been a member since the real early days) got me involved in this place. I've met him, a lot.
Haha wow, I was friends with him (online) before I knew you... I actually forgot you were mates. Ah thats right, the most punk people on C-E you guys were :heh: I think I made Kieran a sig once...

I've been IRL friends with Lintendo (who seems to read but not post) for about 12 years and I have known Johelian for about 5 years, although she doesn't come here too much anymore, she told me about it back in the C-E days. I have met Fuzpoy who used to come into Game when I worked there, I think that's all of them.

I've never met anyone, never talked to anyone on msn or any chat thingys, hmm I suppose I have a conversation with somebody here every great once in a while.

I'm going there in October on a school trip! Yay! :yay:

School study trip or pleasure trip?

If it´s pleasure and you like blondes.. let´s just say Icelandic chicks have a very strange think about foreigners :Þ

I did go to the same secondary school as Jav, but we never spoke, though I knew him through my brother, who is nowadays fighting against Foo and working part-time at Homebase, next door to ASDA Minworth, and has no time to log onto N-Europe.

I've never met anyone, never talked to anyone on msn or any chat thingys, hmm I suppose I have a conversation with somebody here every great once in a while.
Same here. Maybe I ought to add some people on MSN.

All my mates aren't much into Nintendo or wouldn't dare come on this forum because their English isn't great. I'm converting someone from my bilingual class into Nintendo at the moment, so I might get him to log on :smile:

Sign in to follow this