NEurope
DiemetriX

Romantic things?

Believe it or not, I love doing romantic things for my GF.

But I'm running out of ideas. So I thought you guys maybe could have some fancy ideas that I haven't done.

*Please don't come with any lame comments.

Take her out to your City Centre, and say

I don't have much money, but being with you is priceless,

I'm a sucker for romance. There's none in my life though, just in fiction.

Oooo have some flowers sent to her house with a cute message...

She'd love it.

Surprises are best. Do something diffrent. Perhaps leave a romantic note in her purse or something. But don't tell her. Let her find it on her own.

Surprises are best. Do something diffrent. Perhaps leave a romantic note in her purse or something. But don't tell her. Let her find it on her own.

This man is a sex machine. And he's also very right.

You don't need to splash out lots of money to be romantic. It's usually the small things, like saying the right thing at the right time. I think going for walks can be quite romantic, especially at night. Then, just the two of you having a moment where you look into her eyes and most of the time you don't even need to say anything!

Buy one of those little tiny trees (Naming the tree is optional) and say something along the lines of "As the tree grows so does our love". So if you don;t water it, it dies along with eveything else. Or so the theory goes.

I'm quite proud of that.

Send her 11 real roses, and 1 fake 1. Tell her you'll stop loving her when the last rose dies.

Or Don't

I bet my gf will think I don't love her once I stop doing sweet things:(

Kurtle actually has a point here.

If you go overboard and do it too often, then it'll be obvious when the romance falters, or when you just run out of ideas. The romantic quirks will become fewer and farther between, and then almost stop altogether. You'll have a bad day and she'll be able to use "I remember when you used to..." against you.

This man is a sex machine. And he's also very right.

It was actrually something my gf did for me. Although she didn't exactly execute it well.

The other week she told me she had been looking for a present for me but had never gotten round to getting it (thus leading me to constantly wonder what it was). Then on Saturday she put it in my wallet without me knowing. But she got a little too excited and impatient and told me that she had hidden my present somewhere in my room. After ages of me searching (I even looked in my wallet but didn't see it (it was actually a plastic card (credit card size) so it was hard to spot (she had put it in one of the card slots))) she eventually got bored of me searching and told me where it was. It was still special but it would have been better if I had found it on my own.

Kurtle actually has a point here.

If you go overboard and do it too often, then it'll be obvious when the romance falters, or when you just run out of ideas. The romantic quirks will become fewer and farther between, and then almost stop altogether. You'll have a bad day and she'll be able to use "I remember when you used to..." against you.

She used it on me the other day....but I think it was only because she was pissed off with me.

I#m gonna not do so much now though:heh: Though I have to a bit. :)

Jordan once left me a note in pictochat on my ds...

:3

Camp out under the stars maybe? Dunnno how warm it is in Trondheim and I can't be assed to turn on my Wii for the weather channel.

Or if ur at home I suggest give a long massage, run her bath with some herbal oils in it (suggest lavender) and cook her dinner while she's in there. Just make an evening totally dedicated to her.

Or if ur at home I suggest give a long massage, [i don't have a bathtub] and cook her dinner while she's in there. Just make an evening totally dedicated to her.

Sounds like every day I'm with her :P

I really LOVE giving her massages.

Swallow an entire Rose. Thorns and all.

If she doesnt appreciate the effort/pain endurance, shes not worth it.

I know it sounds like a little thing but I always just enjoyed brushing my gfs hair for her.

This is a strange one:

Having Sex Sideways. Like spooning, but so you can face each other.

Incredibly romantic. You can look directly at each other, and stuff. Very, very sweet. :)

This is a strange one:

Having Sex Sideways. Like spooning, but so you can face each other.

Incredibly romantic. You can look directly at each other, and stuff. Very, very sweet. :)

Might have to try that...

I mean errr. Sex? Me? Noooo....

I think I should patent that position. Seems to be a winner. :heh:

But yeah, very romantic. See you next Tuesday, 'Trix! You'll need time to recover.