NEurope
Guest Jordan

Man cuts off own penis in London resturant

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/6586879.stm

Man cuts off penis in restaurant

A man cut off his penis with a knife in a packed London restaurant.

Police were forced to use CS gas to restrain the man when they entered the Zizzi restaurant in The Strand on Sunday evening.

A Metropolitan Police spokeswoman said the man was aged between 30 and 40 and that his injuries were self-inflicted.

The man was then taken to hospital in south London where his condition is stable. It is understood surgeons were unable to reattach his penis.

A spokeswoman for Zizzi said the man was not thought to have any connection with the restaurant.

She said: "At around 9pm on Sunday, a man walked into the Zizzi restaurant on The Strand, down the stairs to the basement restaurant area and tried to enter a kitchen.

"Members of staff stopped him, at which he ran into a second kitchen area.

"The man then picked up a kitchen knife and slashed himself across the wrist and groin areas before running back into the restaurant, where he continued to stab himself.

"This happened in a matter of seconds and was obviously extremely frightening and distressing for the many customers and staff in the restaurant at the time."

She added: "Apart from the man, we understand that no-one else suffered any physical injuries."

...Ouch.

Haha. Fucking head case. Well, look on the bright side; at least he won't be able to breed.

What what?? :(

Now I can't go to American forums and say "this crazy shit only happens in America".

"perhaps he had sex with someone really nasty outside"

Was the response of my mate when I told him.

I don't care how messed up someone is, there is no reason to cut you penis off. Ever. The thought of it alone is enough to make me cry.

"perhaps he had sex with someone really nasty outside"

Was the response of my mate when I told him.

All I got to say to the article is OMFG, however to that rummy get a nice juicey LOL.

Can't say I approve of this kind of public ridicule of mental illness. :hmm:

I kind of agree, but have they determined it was actually mental illness as yet? Until then, mock away!

I kind of agree, but have they determined it was actually mental illness as yet? Until then, mock away!

Well...the guy ran into a restaurent, started publicly cutting himself, ending the event in penis detattchation...

IMO Its safe to assume hes mentally ill.

Only you could find something like this, Jordon ^_^

Anyway, how anyone could do this upon themselves is beyond me, whether they have mental illness or not :P

(By the way this is front page The Sun with the pun of "Deep Pain Pizza"...See what they did there.)

Umm, what can i say. People can do the craziest of things, i don't think anyone in their right mind would do that to themselves.

Well at least we know that the British still have a bloody good sense of humour!

The man was then taken to hospital in south London where his condition is stable. It is understood surgeons were unable to reattach his penis

lawl. 1041010

The man was then taken to hospital in south London where his condition is stable. It is understood surgeons were unable to reattach his penis.

Surgeon 1: "Hah, you touched his knob, you're gay!"

Surgeon 2: "At least i'm not the one who has it in his mouth."

1: "I don't have it in my mouth."

2: "Yes you DO!"

1: "URK!"

2: "Hah! Bell-end!"

1: "Ey, ghellis oulla i hookin houf!"

Isn't it great how mature we can be towards news articles such as this one. *sigh*

Ouch,why the penis I mean really?

Even if your a bit of a an idiot,why the penis of all areas?