NEurope
MunKy

Overrated

Am I the only one that think Halo is really overrated. Ive played it alot with friends and it seems average to me. Its nothing new and it has been done better before. The only exclusive game for xbox worth getting in my opinion is Fable. Until Lionhead Studios release something exclusive for it again I dont think I'll add to my xbox collection.

Halo online is an amazing experience . Its great to know that you can just put it on for a quick blast just to get rid of that urge to kill....or is that just me. As for games that are overrated I think Fable is extremely overrated. Lionhead promised something special and didnt deliver. It was supposed to be a free experince just doing what you want but you really couldnt as the story still had a set path. It was a decent game but nowhere near as good as people made it out to be.

I completely agree with you, i played halo 2 for the first time the other day and i really couldnt see what the fuss was about.

Halo 2 brought in more in its opening weekend than any movie, dvd, cd or any other form of entertainment could. It's literally sold the Xbox for Microsoft, the only people 'hyping' it so much are the gamers like me and you. Personally, I think it's amazing and it took me into a genre that I was mnever previously interested in.

I have a few problems with Halo 2.

The single player sucks hard bar two levels. Earth and Delta Halo.

They cut alot from the game to get it out.

The maps are boring an unenspiring

It's too easy to hack (or was)

Too many idiots on voice chat

I hate using a joypad for FPS

It is incredibly unbalanced, no matter what anyone says. You guys go play the original UT or UT2004. That is so balanced, and it works.

If it ever gets released on the Pc it will be good. I have it on Xbox, but FPS' are much better with WASD and mouse.

On xbox live halo 2 is quite fun but other than that the halo games or average at best.

Does anybody else prefer Timesplitters or am i the only one?

It just to me has a bigger empashis on FUN but maybe i need to try Halo online.

I hope Perfect Dark turns out to be good as i've heard a few dodgy playtests.

I love Halo 2, yet I hate all of you.

Funny, huh?

Not particularly.

Usually when somebody mentions Halo 2 it gets locked by a mod and the creator is told to take it to the Halo 2 thread.

Though I suppose it's alright if it allows Jordan a chance to take a pot-shot at it.

Great modding, guys!

STOP BEING GAY.

I'm only being annoying so this stupid thread gets locked.

I dont think your being annyoing, I just didnt find that particular joke funny.

I think you are amazing, third children. I wish I was a woman so I could go out with you.

Thanks man. :aww:

Thanks man. :aww:

No probelm, you know I love you.

And foxy i agree, him and steve are being totally gay just now.

Man, I have newfound respect for you for hating on Ray Falling. Sorry for being a cock.

no worries T_T

see what I did there?

Stop the constant flaming you two. Or i'll lock this thread.

And James shut the fuck up :P

halo 2 is made for group play,

doing the story co-op is ace, if u have a rotation on the go

and the 4 player is just proper gud fun, or even better 8 player,

I dunno if its because i play alot of PC FPS and play CS/CS:S alot(well no to much anymore) but halo 2 never really grabed me played the Multiplayer afew times but don't know what all the fuss is about. The only conclusion i came to is that if you only play console FPS, then halo 2 is like godly but to me its really overated.

Does anybody else prefer Timesplitters or am i the only one?

It just to me has a bigger empashis on FUN but maybe i need to try Halo online.

I hope Perfect Dark turns out to be good as i've heard a few dodgy playtests.

I prefer Timesplitters as far as console FPS' go, and on the PC UT2004 and Q3A are also a step ahead of Halo 2. I also agree with Jordan so far as I believe Halo multiplayer is unbalanced, but it is fun, the team deathmatch is undoubtedly way, way above average, I just don't think it was made with meat and two veg deathmatch in mind.

Halo 1 and 2 Single player is teh suck, Halo2 multiplayer is the chixor.