NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Ant-Shimmin

Most Emotional Gaming Moment

The ending in GTA 3.. when that girl og going on and on and on.. and the camera zooms out and away.. and you just hear a single shot.. ha ha ha

ahh loved the conker ending.. had completely forgotten it... that sad music and conkers voice... "Gone... gooooone"..

Zelda OOT, awesome bits all the way through, but the ending was sweet. I loved leaving the forest (very sad) and raising the master sword for the forst time.

The ending of Conker's Bad Fur Day was surprisingly moving.

Hell yeah! I had forgotten about that!

The most emotional gaming moments for me would be in FFX-2 when Yuna sings 1000 words, and in MGS when Otacon wathes Sniper Wolf die

MGS3 ending. Still one of the best games I've played.

I agree with babooo the ending for mgs 3 was emotional the betrayal, deception the lies whilst America see as a traitor she was really a hero the part in sequence where a tear comes down his eye man how to they right stuff like that i meen truely amazing seen

Two moments stand out.

The elevator scene with Azel in Panzer Dragoon Saga when she apologizes to you and you realise "OMG, why would teh evil man teach her how to apolgize if he's really evil!?". That "I'm sorry" turns all your beliefs upside down in such a subtle-yet-epic way.

And the top one; ending to Another World. I was.. I think.. 10 years old? And I cried like a baby.. I couldn't even stop crying to explain to my mum WHY I was crying. :)

The beginning of Majora's Mask when Link's identity is stolen from him. Heart-breaking.

And the end of Majora's Mask when you have helped everyone, and you see all their endings, and you sit there content in the knowledge that you have touched all their lives...and saved their world. Beautiful.

Shadow Hearts 2 (The good ending) and like said above, when Yuna sings 1000 words... I love that song <3

when aeris dies in FF7 :( remember back then having a tear in my eye she was so much hotter then tifa as well

Or Sequence, throught the games you have played, which has been the most emotional, powerful moment you have witnessed...

For me MGS2, Otacon and E.E when she died...That Sequence, and then with him and Snake...Jesus, talk about emotional, I cried, and eatching that sequence makes sends shivers down my spine...

Follow links for part 2

really? i found that funny actually.

I'm trying to think. Maybe the first metal gear when you got the otacon ending and meryl dies.

The beginning of Majora's Mask when Link's identity is stolen from him. Heart-breaking.

And the end of Majora's Mask when you have helped everyone, and you see all their endings, and you sit there content in the knowledge that you have touched all their lives...and saved their world. Beautiful.

Daft my crazy forumite, you are right. What a game, what a game. :cry: (tears of joy!)

In FFIX, when they're on the airship and Vivi sees all the black mages falling off and dying, very sad.

sometime in tales of symphonia

(possibly when everyone was sacrificing themselves for lloyd)

but i really can't remember what part.

anyway shouldn't this be in retro

First time I saw those two ladies weilding chainsaw in RE4 and then having them cut my head clear off. I was quite dumbfounded and surprised. Very emotional for me.

MGS3 ending is very good, SOTC ending and when

Agro falls ;_;

,OoT ending, MM beggining, Link leaving Outset Island in WW, TPs ending when

Midna leaves and when Ilia watches Link leaving the village realizing he's not fit to that life anymore

. Chrono Trigger when

Crono dies

. Probably some more.

I think the only relationship between two game characters I've genuinely given a shit about was The Prince and Farah in sands of time. I really loved how their relationship changes and I found myself desperately trying to stop her from dying far, far more than I thought I would for any NPC. Interesting stuff.

The end of Killer7. If you havne't played it there's no point in explaining it, since you won't understand it. Just brilliant.

Ocarina after the water temple. Gorgeous.

Defeating the first form of Alma in Ninja Gaiden.

Beating tricky levels in monkey ball.

SOTC ending and when
Agro falls ;_;

Dammit Hellfire, I remember that. It brought tears to my eyes having to remember that.:cry:

Sign in to follow this