NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Fierce_LiNk

Sun Is Shining. Weather Is Sweet!

Look outside your window today, I think you'll agree that the weather looks bluddy amazing. If anything, it's probably a bit too hot. :o

Really awesome, so that begs the question, are you guys doing anything special today, to make good use of the sun before the inevitable rain?

It's grey, blustery and peppered with intermittent drissle where I am. Boo.

Awww, unlucky, guys. :(

Well, apart from today, any of you got plans for the week? There will surely be other boiling hot days this week...yaay.

It's kinda sunny here, but not as warm as it has been on some other days. But anyway, I have to sit in class today till 4 or something, pretending to be working for Composition and maybe answer people's questions.

Grey, windy and rainy outside.

Good ol' Scottish weather (although it doesn't really rain that much where I live).

It is pretty bright, but not really blue sky and sun, more yellowy clouds. I won't be doing anything insteresting today, most likely going to try on my prom suit thing.

It's a bit overcast here in Brum. The weather seems to have a taken a brief dip in warmth. Hopefully it'll pick up again though as there are a couple of outdoor birthday gatherings going down later in the week.

Awesome day here in Surrey...infact this is what I can see from my window:

niceday.jpg

(I had the camera handy)

I was gonna stay home and revise, though later I may go to a sort of mate's little brother's engagement(19 and engaged, crazy!) celebration gathering thing. I feel a bit of a liberty considering I don't know the brother too well, and I also should revise rather than going out, but...it couldn't hurt to take a break right?

I been woking this morning but it's sunny and cold at the same time..

It's sunny and hot. Too hot since I'll have to step outside.

That's crazy!!!

That's crazy!!!

I know! But I'm brave, and I'll shall pass yet another hard test in my journey through life.

It's hot here in Londinium but I have been nursing a hangover all day and am going to a party later tonight so I will see or feel none of the sun.

Hot weather makes guys take there tops off, all is good well not if they are fat. *Thumbs up*

Hot weather makes guys take there tops off, all is good well not if they are fat. *Thumbs up*

Hot weather makes women wear shorts or skirts with no tights, and very revealing tops.

Flinky loves Summer! *High Fiiiive*

QFFT :heh:

Sign in to follow this