NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Bananagrabber

American Shootings- Part 2

Ahhh, bluddy hell.

Seriously, I think our site staff need to get over there and police that country. Cmaaan, you know it makes sense.

But seriously, what the hell. And also, why didn't he kill the other hostage? That seems odd to me.

In all fairness there's gotta be loads of shootings every day in the States, and apparently there's something like 20 multiple killings there a year as well.

Crazy stuff.

In all fairness there's gotta be loads of shootings every day in the States, and apparently there's something like 20 multiple killings there a year as well.

Crazy stuff.

I know it's a statistic, but it's not exactly one you would want that country to have. I think it's very, very worrying.

It is very worrying indeed. But it just goes to show what kind of society America is.

On the same day of the Columbine massacre...

I think it is unfair what you guys are saying, yes it's unacceptable but that doesn't mean America as a whole is like that. When I was in America all you ever got was being smiling and saying hello to you and I'm sure anybody who has ever been to Florida will say this aswell.

It's people like Chad Warner that are causing the trouble.

One wacko goes nuts and the whole country is messed up? Don't have that happening on your side of the world?

Sign in to follow this