NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
EEVILMURRAY

Best Band Aid

I know this may be a little off season, but the urge raped me again and I couldn't help it.

Which Band Aid song do you feel is the better version? We have three sexy choices.

The original:

The little known 1989 version: Only version I could find, slightly out of sync.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5jFlteF1IY

Band Aid 20:

For me, I'm starting to feel the '89 version more than the original, because it has more of those 80's stars which I adore so much. Plus Matt Goss gave me a nice dance move at the 2:00 mark. Also I love how some of the lines are spoken, Cliff Richard's "And the Christmas Bells that ring there" etc.

Additionally, Bananarama, Sonia and Lisa Stansfield would all get a good Shabba'ising.

Third is lowest on the list, with Dizzee Rascal raping the song with some Phat Lirix. And the lovely Crocodile tears you see Joss Stone [i believe] squeezing out.

j00?

I don't care if Band Aid 20 had Thom Yorke playing piano! The original is the best.

Band Aid '89 is naff. Possibly 'cos I hate Cliff Richard.

Dude, you have to be shitting me. I was listening to the Band Aids yesterday, I just felt like doing it. Kinda spooky that you just made a thread about it actually...

Original is teh best. It's so amazing. :)

The original.

None of the others have Francis Rossi pointing and doing that retarded grin into the camera in the video.

It's a stupid song. These countries aren't Christian countries, so why would they give a damn about it anyway?

They may as well call it "These countries need help, lets helf them and stuff our religion down their throats at the same time". Bastards.

I've never actually seen where most of this money goes amyway...

It's a stupid song. These countries aren't Christian countries, so why would they give a damn about it anyway?

They wouldnt, but two words that did care....

BoB Geldof.

It was an attempt to bring himself back into the limelight for something other than being the bloke who sung "I Dont like Mondays"

am the original is by by by far the best. I never even heard the 89 one before now but the more recent one is fucking awful

Yes. Yes I am.

it is a great song. sure maybe Ure and Geldof have written better but it still stands

'Spare a thought this yuletide for the deprived'

'If the table was turned would you survive?'

'You ain't gotta feel guilt, just selfless'

'Give a little help, to the helpless'

it is a great song. sure maybe Ure and Geldof have written better but it still stands

Who and who?

......ok let's just leave it at that. Ever heard i don't like mondays and vienna? Those are probably better songs than the band aid one.

......ok let's just leave it at that. Ever heard i don't like mondays and vienna? Those are probably better songs than the band aid one.

Vienna was better covered by Vic Reeves in the syle of club....Legendary.

Now they are awesome songs!

Original is the best of course. However I do have the 89 version on tape somewhere and used to love it... but as I was only 6 at the time I used to sing "fever woooaaaaahhh" lol.

Ermm the new one was ok but mr rascal ruined it for me. There was just no need.

Sign in to follow this