NEurope
Fierce_LiNk

Feedback Statistics (Updated July 2013)

Sold Sonic Rush to Jordan88, very lovely person, I hope he buys something from me again, ++

+1 for Funktion

Sold F-Zero: Maximum Velocity (GBA) to him. Very nice and friendly to deal with and was quick to Paypal me. Even sent a pound extra than I asked for too. :awesome:

Cheers!

i would like give lankster a +1 rep. we traded oblivion and GRAW, he sent the game superfast and in excellent condition. i hope that we can trade again sometime in the future. :)

Have updated it for lankster and once he posts here with your feedback I will update yours.

Happy Trading!

i'd like to give red_shift a 1+ rating for a swap of GRAW for oblivion, excellent communication and very well packed :). Will be more than happy to do swaps with in the future, cheers

I sold a copy of Meteos to Dazzybee lastweek. Very quick payment from him aswell.

So +1 for him there. You prob need a confirmation from him aswell Oli I'm guessing,

yeah i need him to post here to say he recieved the item, will update his feedback now and will do yours when he replies.

Hi sorry, forgot to give feedback. Yeah it was a great transaction, quick delivery, well packaged, great game!!! +1

I guess I have to give plus 2 as well! Only kidding Moria was a pleasure dealing with you hope your enjoying the xbox experience! +2!

+1 for moria, recieved the games super quick. hope we can trade again in the future! : peace: