NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
DiemetriX

King kong

I just played trough the demo. I must say i'm impressed. It was better than i tought i would be. i guess it will gett a score of 7-9 :) I like the idea of no hud. only vioce, sound and effects tell you your amo and health.

Yeah the demo is great, especially the part you play as King Kong. When you are Jack though the control is a bit odd, but thats bound to be different for console versions. I might get it for either PC or 360 not sure though.

I'm 25% done with the maing game... THIS GAME IS AWSOME!

Wow.. I havent enjoyed a Console game this much since RE4 :)

This game is higly recomended :) Playing the Xbox versjon. The character models are some of the best i have seen on xbox..

And i'm playing it with my pyramat :) <- best non game purchase evver.

To be honest, I found the Xbox demo to be a bag of shite.

No way am I wasting £30 notes on that.

those pyramats were on bid up tv a while ago for like 25 quid.

and back to subject, aint played this yet, but having no HUd sounds annoying tbh, an ok novelty for the first? 10 mins? until you have to turn sound down and completely fuck up?

I LOVE the no hud ting.. but n00bs and such can turn it on.

and 25quid? i want 3 more. I payed about 55 quid for mine.

I played the X360 demo, the fur and texturring looks unreal. One dude who was with me, played the t-rex part. First there was a cutscene and he didn;t see that the cutscene ended and that he could play.

I was like: dude you can play

He: what? Isn;t this a cutscene

It looks that real.

Maybe my fav demo, and I really liked Kameo I watched all the movies on the net. But nottin prepared me for King Kong..the game looks awesome. Don't know about the gameplay, but the grfx are top notch.

I'm done with the game now. It was realy good. Quite the experience. A tad to bit sort though... But amzing nontheless. It reminded me of an old PC game caled Trespasser...

Haha Trespasser had some good and bad bits. Dinosaurs rocked but the way you had to pick up stuff with gravity and all was badly implanted.

Sign in to follow this