NEurope
Excelle

Gamecube game cases

OK, this may seem like an odd request, but doesn't anyone know where I can lay my hands on some DVD-style cases for GCN games? I'm building up my second hand GCN games collection, but some of the cases aren't in the best nick.

Hey, I've gotta do something while I wait to get my Wii ;):laughing:

OK, this may seem like an odd request, but doesn't anyone know where I can lay my hands on some DVD-style cases for GCN games? I'm building up my second hand GCN games collection, but some of the cases aren't in the best nick.

Hey, I've gotta do something while I wait to get my Wii ;):laughing:

You can buy them from the Nintendo-Europe site; don't think you can get them anywhere else!

You can email customer services to find out what you can get.

I think it might be 3 for £5, but not sure.

You can buy them from the Nintendo-Europe site; don't think you can get them anywhere else!

You can email customer services to find out what you can get.

I think it might be 3 for £5, but not sure.

Cool, nice one :)

Do they come with the covers too?
As in the specific game cover insert? I doubt you'd be able to get those.

For anyone interested, I got this e-mail back from Nintendo. Bit pricey, but then all my games will look nice ;) Plus I guess it's not so bad given it includes postage from Germany to the UK!

Dear Customer, thank you for your e-mail.

Please contact the Service Centre on the address below and they will be able to help you. They can be ordered from our warehouse in Germany at a charge of £10.95 for a pack of 5. Alternatively you can purchase it by post. Please make sure that your full name and address details are included in the package together with your cheque made payable to 'Codestorm re Nintendo'. This price is fully inclusive of return p&p and VAT.

Kind regards,

Your Nintendo Team

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nintendo Service Centre,

CoDEstorm House, Walton Road, Farlington, Hampshire, PO6 1TR.

Tel - 0870 6060247 (Calls charged at the National rate)

Service Centre Hours 08.30 to 19.00 Monday to Friday (Excluding Bank Holidays)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

..try asking your local game stores. I remember a few years ago a friend of mine wanted some new DC cases as a few of his had cracked and they were able to give him a few for no charge..

I managed to get a few spare cases from Gamestation in the past just by asking them. Shops tend to have loads of them in storage that they want to get rid of.

No way!

When i had my Cube i tried EVRYWHERE for these, wish i just Emailed Nintendo!