NEurope
Gaijin von Snikbah

Greatest Commercials In The World

HAY GUYZ I'M BARRY SCOTT! THAT NAME AGAIN' date=' BARRY SCOTT! JUST IN CASE YOU DIDN'T HEAR ME THE SECOND TIME, I'M BARRY SCOTT! YOUR LORD AND MASTER, BARRY SCOTT! [/size']

Lol. I can't read i.:heh:

HAY GUYZ I'M BARRY SCOTT! THAT NAME AGAIN' date=' BARRY SCOTT! JUST IN CASE YOU DIDN'T HEAR ME THE SECOND TIME, I'M BARRY SCOTT! YOUR LORD AND MASTER, BARRY SCOTT! [/size']

take out the il in cillit bang and it becomes.........clit bang..........just thought id point that out......er

Who the hell is Barry Scott anyway? Was he famous for something? Maybe if someone introduces themselves like that on TV people assume they are/were famous.

Well, diverting attention from Barry Scott to a couple of classics now...

Maxell Tapes:

Kia-Ora

That three legged dude of the coca cola ad looks suspiciously like Rooney...

The frosties advert, you know... the one with the kid...

They're gonna taste great...

Bam chika wah wah!

The Mario Kart ad with the old people racing in little airport buggies was quite funny.

What's the advert where the guy has a car door handle and he uses it to open invisible doors in the air and hop into different areas of the world? I love that one.

The salmon one! Erm the banned salmon one. Where the dude likes wrestles with the bear and kicks his cahones! I love that advert, shame I can't remeber the brand :heh:

The one with the door handle is FORD S-max.

;416319]I love the new Cravendale ads' date=' remind me of Robot Chicken[/quote']

not just the advert, the stuff itself is lush