NEurope
Gaijin von Snikbah

Greatest Commercials In The World

The "banned" Xbox 360 advert (The shootout). Everyone's seen it, I don't even need to post it :P

The Oozinator super soaker,(or as i like to call it "the cum gun") kids being sprayed with what looks like seamen *major pumpage required*

lol

"Get a few of those guns and spray a Japanese school girl and presto you have a bukkake video." - Domenion

Those to waesome super noodles adverts:

Firstly the only hwere his girlfreind is pestering him to have some and he refuses and puts them down beside him. The dog then starts eating them, so he gives them to his gf and shes really happy.

Secondly the one where hes eating them, and whipes his mouth on a bouse, his gf then asks if he's seen it, so he puts more on the blouse and his babies mouth, and the kid gets the blame and starts crying.

Can't be bothered to find them, they'll be around somewhere.

I quite like that Barclays bank advert where he's leaving himself a message on the answering machine.

I love the new Cravendale ads, remind me of Robot Chicken

The "banned" Xbox 360 advert (The shootout). Everyone's seen it, I don't even need to post it :P

No idea why that advert was banned, it was funny and hardley violent.

The Mitchell and Webb, Mac and PC adverts that are always on MySpace and on twice before a film at the cinema!

I preferred the other xbox one. The one with the dancing maggot.

Found it:

breakdancing maggot FTW!

The FIRST "bom chicka wah wah" advert for lynx, the one with the frenchman in it. Everytime i see that i crack up

All those John Smith's adverts with Peter Kay. And that recent Strongbow advert. In fact, most alcohol adverts are immense.

I liked the xbox one where the woman has a baby and it flies round the world getting older then ends in a grave. That one then the one posted above the shootout one.

The PSP adverts with the Mexican scribbles talking about carpets, which is meant to advertise the PSP. Oh, good adverts!

Well, the new Coco Pops advert is pretty funny. Croc tries to steal the kid's Coco Pops, then the kid pulls an angry face and crosses his arms, and Coco multiplies and does the same. Hehe.

You know it!

Noo, that makes all of my orifices bleed profusely.

I wanted to buy some.

HAY GUYZ I'M BARRY SCOTT! THAT NAME AGAIN, BARRY SCOTT! JUST IN CASE YOU DIDN'T HEAR ME THE SECOND TIME, I'M BARRY SCOTT! YOUR LORD AND MASTER, BARRY SCOTT!