NEurope
Fierce_LiNk

Oh Noes! Our Names Are...Just LookAtThem!

We must be the *umpopular* ones.

Edit: Yes. I did type *umpopular*. Completely by accident tho.

Maybe it's a good thing our names weren't dicked around with. Though to be fair you can't do anything either of them.

Bastards swapped my 'b's round!!!

That made me laugh out loud. Quite a lot, but in my head, theres people asleep ya know.

Man my new name sucks. I was around at C-E but I wasnt a forum junkie like I am now. I don't even remember my old name, though I think it had something to do with Pokemon. Hey I was a kid back then.

Reassuringly professional.

Not to mention this has a tendancy to break the board.

Pointless.
my name didnt get changed wow this IS fun *yawn*

Its awesome to see you guy's sense-of-humour transpant went well, and that you're all making good recoveries!

Its an internet forum, a few mods and a couple of admins got bored this afternoon. Aren't we allowed to have some fun now? The vast majority of the board liked it..

Ask the mods to undelete it. They're all drunk enough

Haha, can quite assure you we were all stone cold sober :heh:

The names will probably get changed back at some point, but for now, enjoy!

harribo's new name is really awesome.

No no you are awesome.

Harribo's is annoying. It's too long.

No no your annoying and too long.

Something like this(not always name changes) should happen every few months to lighten up the board abit.You can't deny you got a bit off a laugh from this.I mean seriously when it first started to happen and seeing peoples names changing all of a sudden,I was in stitches.

It's good to have some humour about the place.Admins and mods can fool about at times right?

There the same as everyother poster but with some extra privilages and a highlighted name.

harribo,McMad,Tphi,Ashely,Flinky,Cube,Aussie,magicbutton and Shortys where genious(and some more but can't remember them just now)

*hint hint, nudge nudge, wink wink* :heh:. Nor did mine I ain't part of the scene.

We must be the *umpopular* ones.

Edit: Yes. I did type *umpopular*. Completely by accident tho.

Can't be that I ot mine changed. Also yes I am currently reading all this thread since about page 4.

There's no denying it was funny, but it can only be funny for so long. Everyone will want their names changed back tomorrow (by tomorrow I mean today), whether the mods/admins like it or not.

There's no denying it was funny, but it can only be funny for so long. Everyone will want their names changed back tomorrow (by tomorrow I mean today), whether the mods/admins like it or not.

Speak for yourself I spent many hours slaving away in photoshop to make a new signature.

I think they where expecting to change the names back anyway,not that bad for the fun that was had.

If you were online at the time,it would of been funnier.

No one loves me. I'm sick of guys! I'm going to created a thread and filled with open arseholes and then leave!

The moment has gone.

Let us not decay this thread further.

And you fothermuckers stealing my name. It has been taken back. When everyone's lost, the battle is won. (with all these things that I've done....dadada duhhh dadada duh duh)

Thread locked.

Re-Locked so the big awesome stretch the forum name I created for the Flinkington doesnt ruin the forum alignment.