NEurope
Guest Jordan

Pointless facts about yourself!

I'm about to go for my third poo since I got in from school (3.45).

:woops: I piss 3 times a day and poop like once every 2 days. My bladder is well trained. As soon as I get up, when I get back from school and before I go to bed. Sometimes, captain bladder caves and the cycle breaks. He is then severely disciplined.:woops:

I just won a ticket to ATP.

[nerd]Tickets to Adenoside Triphosphate...? WTF? :hmm:

:heh:[/nerd]

[nerd]Tickets to Adenoside Triphosphate...? WTF? :hmm:

:heh:[/nerd]

All Tomorrows Parties. The lovely music festival.

:woops: I piss 3 times a day and poop like once every 2 days. My bladder is well trained. As soon as I get up, when I get back from school and before I go to bed. Sometimes, captain bladder caves and the cycle breaks. He is then severely disciplined.:woops:

I don't usually go that often. Usually once a day. Man my arsehole was sore by the end of the third shit. It killed when I wiped.

I just won a ticket to ATP.

Lucky man. I went to last years and it was brilliant.

Somethings I don't even know why I do:

• When I smoke a ciggy at home, I smoke under the kitchen fan, while feeling the sharp edge of a kitchen knife. When it feels dull, I sharpen it so that I can enjoy it in the next ciggy session.

• Till a few years ago, my belly button was apparently "loose" (lacking better term). I would get a small discharge from it when I had diarrhea. Somehow it doesn't happen now.

• Lately I've been having an academic debate with myself on various ethical/technical issues. Divorce, war, incest, internet, freedom, immigration, at what point a physical football stops being football etc...

I have a blister on my left foot from Ice-skating... damn rental boots!

• Till a few years ago, my belly button was apparently "loose" (lacking better term). I would get a small discharge from it when I had diarrhea. Somehow it doesn't happen now.

Dear lord...thats gruesome.

almost cut off my left thumb when i was 4.. would be a bit hard using the old dual stick now if I had cut deeper

• I once jumped out of a car going at 20-25mph, and I don't even think I was drunk.
  • I like to suck the air out of empty fizzy drink bottles, as it gives me a crazy head rush due to mainly being CO2, it often causes me to fall over.
  • I like shiny things. I once had a song written about me, which has been lost in obscurity as the band who wrote and sang it split up and the new band formed out of half its members don't seem to care for it anymore. It lives on in people's memories.
  • I have a bit of a weak bladder I think because I pee alot. I'm probably diabetic but don't want to deal with the hassle of actually knowing, so I haven't been to see my doctor.
  • Sometimes I get really really dizzy and it's completely uncontrollable, even if I shut my eyes, I don't want to see the doctor for the above reason.
  • I'm quite squemish, only it's also something I can't control and know is completely irrational, I can often faint or feel woozy around needles/when having an injection, and copious amounts of blood.
  • I can eat alot of crap but don't really get fat, and I am really unfit. Alot of people don't know how skinny I am either.

my skin is incredibly elastic, but looks totally normal when not being pulled. It's really gross actually, i thought it was normal

1. I like to piss everyone off at my house by playing Michael Jackson music at a high volume

2. I dance when i'm blitzed

Don't know if it has a name or not, but I only look with one eye at a time. That is, only one eye handles primary vision, whereas the other sort of extends the peripheral vision a little. The thing is that I can switch between which eye is the primary one and which the secondary one. Sometimes it seems like as if its easier to look with one specific eye, but most of the time I don't have any trouble switching between them.

I have a fondness for 2D Disney movies, most notably Aladdin and Hercules.

I have a fondness for 2D Disney movies, most notably Aladdin and Hercules.

Man, who doesn't?

Aladdin has a great soundtrack. Nothing beats The Lion King in terms of overall awesomeness though.

Don't know if it has a name or not, but I only look with one eye at a time. That is, only one eye handles primary vision, whereas the other sort of extends the peripheral vision a little. The thing is that I can switch between which eye is the primary one and which the secondary one. Sometimes it seems like as if its easier to look with one specific eye, but most of the time I don't have any trouble switching between them.

I have that too. Since my right eye is the one with the worst vision of the two, I will use that one to read books and play games on my DS. For anything further away, I will use my left eye. When I use only one of the two, the other one will just turn to the outside (to the right for my right eye and left for my left eye) and stare. I can control it though (usually), and since I got my contacts/glasses it's become a bit easier to use both eyes at the same time (though I often fear that I'm only using one when talking to people, which might freak them out).

Man, who doesn't?

Aladdin has a great soundtrack. Nothing beats The Lion King in terms of overall awesomeness though.

Lion King is probably my favourite ever Disney film, followed closely by Beauty And The Beast.

Man, everyone knows Aladdin's the best. Besides, Lion King was a bad rip off of Hamlet :heh:

Just found out that Disney is making a Prince of Persia film. Awesome!