NEurope

Naww

'Happy Birthday, Dan!

Close

From all of us on The Facebook Team, have a great day!'

'nit lavley!

But yeh. I hate the new design. Why can I no longer look through statuses, or photo's? Dumb thing.

Facebook the new twitter? Twitter was just facebook minus everything that wasn't a status update. But yes, facebook is clearly just trying to eliminate the opposition.

The homepage is confusing at first, and apparantly rather cluttered, but the previous homepage was largely a waste of space so at least they're trying to economise.

They've made some positive changes re: Pages, which should change the way groups are used and actually be fairly helpful for some instances.

Whatever. To be honest, nobody looks at anyone elses profiles all that in-depthly, so I treat it more as a record of my own life. All these pictures are for me in the future, looking back at my time as a young 'un. I highly doubt anyone else has actually scrolled through my albums, much as I rarely do to anyone elses.

Facebook the new twitter? Twitter was just facebook minus everything that wasn't a status update. But yes, facebook is clearly just trying to eliminate the opposition.

Whatever. To be honest, nobody looks at anyone elses profiles all that in-depthly

First there was MySpace. Then there was Facebook. Then MySpace tried to become like Facebook. Then there was Twitter. Then Facebook tried to become like Twitter.

All of this has happened before and it'll happen again :heh:

Have you not heard of facebook stalking?

I can't find my applications (without search) in the new facebook.... why change what is already working fine? :/

Ashley; very true, but I just ain't that into twitter...

Shorty; I hear that. Apps menu from the bottom bar > edit = closest I can think of.

Arab_Freak; you talking about that number thing? That is pretty weird.

Its not too bad i guess the new design. I suppose i'll get used to it.

It makes me laugh the number of people who set up protest groups to see if Facebook will change back the look to the old one. I don't think they will somehow.

Made a trip back to facebook land to give it a look...

I didn't care too much, to be honest. So I don't know why I'm making this post.

Its not too bad i guess the new design. I suppose i'll get used to it.

It makes me laugh the number of people who set up protest groups to see if Facebook will change back the look to the old one. I don't think they will somehow.

Yeah, it's really, really stupid. I'm almost tempted to create a new group telling them all to stfu...

The cycle of Facebook redesigns...

1) FB release new design

2) Everyone complains and says they hate it

3) They then make a group saying if X people join it FB will change back.

4) They then try to compromise by saying "let us choose which one we want"

5) They get bored of complaining because they have realised it isn't changing back

6) FB releases a new design and the process is repeated, forgetting they 'hated' the one before.

The news feed is just too clunky...if they streamlined it, it'd be a good layout

The cycle of Facebook redesigns...

1) FB release new design

2) Everyone complains and says they hate it

3) They then make a group saying if X people join it FB will change back.

4) They then try to compromise by saying "let us choose which one we want"

5) They get bored of complaining because they have realised it isn't changing back

6) FB releases a new design and the process is repeated, forgetting they 'hated' the one before.

thats true but this new one is just ridiculous.

Yeah, I never didn't like any of the old ones.

I don't mind this but it is ugly.

I liked the last one a lot. And the point they introduced the bar at the bottom. But this is just so...blergh.

Just a quick note to say add me on facebook! I rarely use windows live messenger but always logged into facebook these days and use the chat on there. Here is my page;

http://www.facebook.com/people/Adam-Ducker/506080186

EDIT;

Another thing, write me a message so I know who you are off here! Otherwise I might just think you are some random unknown...

Edited by flameboy

....hehehehehehhhh.....

l_6d5e20b0d57443be908c2d334499a989.png

hehehehehh... why does this fansite even exist?!

The number of people adding me who i don't have a clue who they are is unbelieveable, out of 10 friend requests only 2 of them were from people i know. Bebo turned like this, having randoms adding me as friends.

Hide your profile from general view or at least limit it.

Hmm, thought i did but alas i don't think i have. Shall limit it later.

Pffft. Everyone can see me and thats the way it needs to be.

I'm sure it would be a sin not to experience ReZ