NEurope

At my school everyone uses Bebo. I don't because I'm a big loner.

You don't because you are smart.

The constant login is becoming a right anal rape too.

Opera's auto fill = right ctrl + enter works a charm!

I SEE YOU REZOURCEMAN! I SEE YOU!! *in your various sideways on poses..* very art deco XD

Opera's auto fill = right ctrl + enter works a charm!

I SEE YOU REZOURCEMAN! I SEE YOU!! *in your various sideways on poses..* very art deco XD

Lol. I got/get mocked constantly for in my drawings, all my people being side on. I guess its spawned into photography too. :)

I (like many americans) have been on facebook for aaaaages. My uni was one of the first to get it in the Uk, and hence i'm very cool indeed. *read* geek.

It's awesome, i'm glad that everyone i know is now joining, because i always looked like the sad one at my uni who had no home friends.

My school still isn't on face book, despite the fact I've sent several requests for them to add it, and many others have as well.

What my year has done instead is hijack another school of the same name. The real pupils have been essentially forced out.

facebook tends to be more uni based thing dont you think? . . . probs cos of the fact that when your at uni you can do pretty much what the hell you want.

At my school everyone uses Bebo. I don't because I'm a big loner.

same, it's quite good

I'm on here too, don't really like it but I'm always on it while in work now!

Kaveh Radahd

Sorry for reviving a VERY old thread but I just joined facebook so...Dazz Hopkins :)

LMAO!

Whilst I Prefer Myspace to Facebook, I do tend to use Facebook a lot more. However, I hardly use my super wall, or accept random apps (I still have about 100 of the bloody things in my requests!)

Oh, and look for "Iain Morton" in Facebook if you want to add me. Here's my pic:

s505606432_4885.jpg

(Thought it'd be a good idea to add that, being as there's so many people with the same name as me...)

I'm Hannah Linton.. =D

I'm in the Northern Ireland network and N-E group. I also have a blue computer pic thing as my D.P so feel free to add me ^__^

Look out for me, James Richards. Very easy to find on the Wales network and NE group.

Sorry for reviving a VERY old thread but I just joined facebook so...Dazz Hopkins :)

LMAO!

General Chit Chat was Facebook free for nearly 2 years.. and you had to go and ruin it :blank:

Sorry just won't cut it, boy!

Look out for me, James Richards. Very easy to find on the Wales network and NE group.

Shit, dude. You and I could be very, very, very, very distantly related. :o Like seventh cousins or something.

You never know. All people called Smith could be related in some way. You just don't know.

Yeah I'm on facebook too. Ross Richards. Look for me. Pic is of two footballers holding up a big cup.

Shit, dude. You and I could be very, very, very, very distantly related. :o Like seventh cousins or something.

You never know do you.

General Chit Chat was Facebook free for nearly 2 years.. and you had to go and ruin it :blank:

Sorry just won't cut it, boy!

:bowdown: FORGIVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! I KNOW NOT WHAT I DO!!!!! :bowdown:

Better?