NEurope

I'll take a look when i get home to see if i've recieved the update at all, it was all the same yesterday as it was before this new update.

Yeah I hate the "highlights" section. So a big bunch of people who, yes may be on my friends list but are actually boring people I went to school with, found babysitters and got drunk and took photos. I don't care.

Apparently if you cick X next to someone's status/update it ignores that person. Done it on a few and we'll see. Had to do it on someone who was adding a photo every twenty minutes yesterday >_>

I get this update over the weekend apparently, thats what the message at the top of the screen says anyway.

Edit: it came through just now. Not bad i think, looks a little smoother etc from first impressions. Will return with further developments later.

Edited by Jimbob

I'm not a fan.

I 'got' the old update.

This looks like a step back. It looks a bit condescending.

Guess I'll get used to it, though.

Edit: Actually it looks wank. What's up with the brackets?!

Edited by Daft

Meh, why are some people getting an upgrade and some not? Seems a little retarded to me...

I got the upgrade today. Its rubbbbish. Ive noticed it also takes longer to load... Wonderful.

Also I hate invites. Cant be arsed offending people I have to deal with on a regular basis - ie workmates... So they sorta unintentionally got collected.

Oh look I got an email - facebook is summoning me for something completely irrelevant again...

I've not got the update yet. Why is it giving some it and not others? Seems strange to me.

They could be dual running the two versions.. But that really makes no sense to me. Should be more than ready before it hits us as an official no reverting update!

I've not got the update yet. Why is it giving some it and not others? Seems strange to me.

It's not. I didn't get my update until 10pm. Now I have it and I can't see what anyone's complaining about tbh. It's the same with a little bit of added features. It's more or less the same to me.

I believe the updates are being done on what network you are associated with. University networks are most likely to be first considering the way facebook started out.

Hating the new layout though. On the the last update it took time, but I could always see its change there was for the better.

Really struggling with this one..........and I'm going to say it's a good thing, as I'm less likely to spend my time on there now and can actually do something productive instead.

I got it just now. Its shit. As is the new msn. Why do they change things that aren't rubbish?

I love the new MSN! What's wrong? The last version I had was quite old though.

I don't see what the big deal is...

It looks really untidy.

great facebook is now twitter. what a horrible idea

whatever. myspace has always been better

No. Had a talk with a few people today, myspace is shocking nowadays.

And Daft, its disgusting to the previous one I think, the bullet points really annoy me and the conversation window is ugly. Even the noise when people login in are annoying now :( I'm really petty I think. I will get used to it over time.

And Daft, its disgusting to the previous one I think, the bullet points really annoy me and the conversation window is ugly. Even the noise when people login in are annoying now :( I'm really petty I think. I will get used to it over time.

Yeah, the bullet point thing is a bit weird to get used to but I quite like it now. You can change the skin for the window. Mine is like some cool biro graffiti (I procrastinate a lot. :heh: ). I like the new sign in noise because the old one a bit too abrasive. I've changed the message note to alien, I think.

Try tinkering. I think it's pretty good.

...wow, sounds like I actually work for Microsoft...If you don't like it, good I say!! :smile:

@msn: =you cant have "out to lunch" anymore! And its ugly and big and doesnt fit all my contacts on without a scroll bar. RAWR! Too much wasted space on the boxes i feel.

@Facebook: sucks with all that wasted space to the left too. Not great when you are on a small netbook with limited pixelage! And it does take longer to load with my data card. So yes it sucks. Bad.

I must have an old version of MSN because I have no idea what any of you are talking about! Plus, I still have out to lunch. This doesn't surprise me, sometimes I think I'm secretly living in the 20th Century.

I love the new MSN!

I do as well! It's tidier, faster and I can find my contacts a lot easier too. There's also a lot more to do on it as well (I love the moving display pics you can have)

Horrible, horrible layout. Why can't they just stick with the old one?

Oh look I got an email - facebook is summoning me for something completely irrelevant again...

I used to get those...until I changed my settings so that it would never send me e-mails about absolutely anything.

What's on your mind?

Yep, Facebook has branched out into therapy it seems. I now have absolutely no idea where anything is or how anything works, well done Facebook.

Like someone said, it's got a bit Twitter.

I'll use Twitter if I want to twitter, thanks very much.

Am I the only one thinking people are overreacting? I think it's fine. I'm used to it already...