NEurope
Cube

Gaming Magazines - Do you read them?

Greener is the Editor isn't he? I've recently subscribed to NGamer and definitely prefer it to OMN! Thinking about having a look at Edge but can't seem to find it in any shops

He wasn't always the editor.

I was in NGC a couple of times. Both were me in the corrections corner. Once they spelt my name Jospeh, so the second one i sent in as Jospeh and they spelt it Joseph. Idiots.

I got a subscription to ONM....so I could get Pikmin 2 :heh:

I think I'm missing one issue though. The 2nd I think.

I subscribe to Edge and NGamer, which I think are both great.

Also related to the area, I buy Custom PC monthly (really should subscribe...), buy Wired monthly (subscriptions for the UK are a rip-off) and am considering getting a subscription to (the quarterly) Make magazine.

He wasn't always the editor.

Geraint and Kitts were the main folk back in the NGC days.

I subscribe to Edge and NGamer, which I think are both great.

Snap, EDGE 174, has the best mag cover ever.

Yup, i still read gaming magazines. At the moment, i read ONM and XBox Official. I used to read NGC when it was about and had a few mentions in the mag. Also had a letter printed back a while ago (forgot what issue it was though).

I got an ONM subscription for Christmas, so I read that every month, and I'll usually flick through EDGE when I'm in Smiths. Whenever I do, though, I'm glad I don't buy it, because there's usually very little that interests me, due to the fact that I only own a Wii and a DS. If I had a 360 or PS3, though, or if I played PC games, I'm sure it'd be worth my while getting it.

Ooh, I forgot to mention that I got a letter in NGC a while back. It was in the late days of NGC, but before the magazine became pretty bad*. I was saying some rubbish about a conspiracy involving the DK Bongos...

*But I think it's rather good now, as NGamer.