NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
mike-zim

C&C3 any good?

Ok i am a massive C&C fan but i havent bought 3 yet. anyone played it?

I wana know is it worth buying?

I want it, but my PC wouldn't handle it (i don't think) they've said the 360 version is accesable.. but it can't be the pc version.

I downloaded and played the demo on my old crappy pc and it ran alright. I was thinking of picking it up.

I could never play a game like this on the 360/any console I think.

I just don't think it suits consoles.

Best C&C for years, i'll put it that way and i loooooved Generals.

cool ordered and will be playing soon, apparently it supports clans can you enlighten me? is like a group of friends who play together?

I downloaded and played the demo on my old crappy pc and it ran alright. I was thinking of picking it up.

I could never play a game like this on the 360/any console I think.

I just don't think it suits consoles.

C&C was fine on the PS.

Best C&C for years, i'll put it that way and i loooooved Generals.

Generals is good I think, cos it seems more realistic. The Yanks are cheap though.

It's great, worth the buy. Who else has it so we can organise an online game?

once i get it i will play you. however i am v rusty so it will be like shooting fish in a barrel.

can someone please expand on the Clan thing?

I played the demo when that came out, and thought it was pretty good. Spec wise it doesn't require much and the game still looks really decent.......so try the demo if you're not sure on how it'll run before you buy it.

got this now and been playing it. done 3 or so missions but i have been playing multiplayer online it owns. love it. although i have been owned a few times.

The only stratergy in Tib Wars is rushing, as annoying as it is...

I really like it, my only dislike is that the maps are too small compared to how they once were in the likes of the original Red Alert, although that's something that's happened with all RTS lately.

i hate the rushing. i only play on games that say no rushing etc. what is the point? all you do is build a few buildings and units. you dont get to play with the full arsenal that is available to you.

should we start an N-E clan?

anyone up for a match up tonight?

C&C is probably one of the greatest games ever, I want this but am very busy at the mo, and I'm not sure whether my poor old PC will handle it :(

It said one the box that my PC meets all the specs, but it doesn't exceed them, so it might not run particularly well.

I loved Red Alert 2, I still play that today!

CPU Speed

Minimum: Pentium 2.2 GHz or Athlon 2200+ or better for Vista

Recommended: 2.6 GHz

System RAM

Minimum: 1 GB

Recommended: 1 GB

Operating System

Minimum: Windows XP

Recommended: Windows Vista

Video Card

Minimum: With Vista, 128 MB DirectX 9.0c compatible video card (NVIDIA GeForce 6100 or greater; ATI Radeon 9500 or greater. Laptop versions of these chipsets may work but are not supported.)

Video RAM: Required - 128 MB

Video Card 3D Acceleration: Required - Yes

Vertex Shader Ver.: Required - 2.0

Pixel Shader Ver.: Required - 2.0

DirectX Version

Minimum: DirectX 9.0c is included on this disc and may require the latest drivers for your video and sound card.

Sound Card

Minimum: Yes

Free Disk Space

Minimum: 6 GB

DVD

Minimum: 8X speed DVD-ROM

http://canirunit.com/

CPU Speed

Minimum: Pentium 2.2 GHz or Athlon 2200+ or better for Vista

Recommended: 2.6 GHz

System RAM

Minimum: 1 GB

Recommended: 1 GB

Operating System

Minimum: Windows XP

Recommended: Windows Vista

Video Card

Minimum: With Vista, 128 MB DirectX 9.0c compatible video card (NVIDIA GeForce 6100 or greater; ATI Radeon 9500 or greater. Laptop versions of these chipsets may work but are not supported.)

Video RAM: Required - 128 MB

Video Card 3D Acceleration: Required - Yes

Vertex Shader Ver.: Required - 2.0

Pixel Shader Ver.: Required - 2.0

DirectX Version

Minimum: DirectX 9.0c is included on this disc and may require the latest drivers for your video and sound card.

Sound Card

Minimum: Yes

Free Disk Space

Minimum: 6 GB

DVD

Minimum: 8X speed DVD-ROM

http://canirunit.com/

That's not what it says on the box, the box is a little more forgiving than that.

OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista (32-bit; 64-bit versions of Vista are not supported)

CPU: 2.0GHz or high, or AMD equivalent, Vista - 2.2 GHZ

RAM: 512 MB or more, Vista - 1GB RAM or more

Disk Drive: 8x or faster DVD drive for retail SKUs, not required for digitally downloaded version

Hard Drive: 6.0 GB or more of free space

Video: GeForce4, ATI Radeon 8500 or greater (ATI Radeon 9200 and 9250 PCI, NVIDIA Geforce 4 MX cards not supported.). Windows Vista - NVIDIA GeForce 6100 or ATI Radeon 9500 or greater. Labtop versions of these chipsets may work but are not supported.

Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card

Network, Internet Multiplayer: 2 players (no voice support) – 56 Kbps Internet connection; 2-8 players (with voice transmission) – Broadband-class connection

Hmm, well i know a guy that's getting itl, and he says hes going to pass it to me first so i can see if the proper version runs smooth. I think i may just get away with it, if its all good i'll buy it.

I have moaned for a RTS on console since c&c for the N64.. this is going to be it.. I got the demo last night and I think it rocks..

Sign in to follow this