NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
CoolFunkMan

Rammstein - Rosenrot, Oct 31st!! :D

Okay, I know this album was mentioned in another topic but imo it deserves it's own thread (plus the other one died and wasn't just about this album.)

Anyways, who else reckons this album will be awesome!? I've pre-ordered my speacil edition from play.com. So it should be with me on launch day. :grin:

Oh, and here's samples of 6 of the tracks. It really sounds like a cross between Shensucht, Mutter and Reise Reise which is not a bad thing - W00+!!^^

http://www.universal-rock.de/_artists/rammstein/player/player.html

I might get it but I'll need to hear tracks fully to make a judgement. I normally wait until 3 vids then I get album unless im assured of quality.

Hurrah! Although 'Benzin' was good, I hope there's some better stuff on it :)

-edit-

'Mann Gegen Mann' sounds incredibly macho, but very good :grin:

My friend said this band was great ahwhile back i heard a song and didnt take to them. But recently i listened to one of there albums and discovered how great they are. Had no idea about anew album coming out tho so i'll defiantly be getting it.

I hate to bring this thread back from the dead, but I think it's relevant as the album is out today.

I got it through the post and listened to it after I got back from uni. I gotta say that this album is damn' amazing and easily a strong contender for Rammstein's best album yet! Te Quiero Puta is hilarious and the whole album is filled with experimental goodness.

The live DVD preview that comes with the limited edition I got is nice too! Sonne could have been edited a lot better though. However, Reise Reise and Mein Tiel are great, so it's still deffo worth the extra cash for it.

If you 'aint got it yet buyit buyit buyit!!

I don't know really... sure it's a great album but they've gotten more.. I dunno... emotional or something. You're not going to find any songs that have the roughness of 'Feuer Frei' on it (although Mann Gegen Mann is up there), it's more in the line of 'Amour'.

I think it's too bad you don't get any 'epic' songs on there, think Reise Reise. Rosenrot (the song) is very very good though.

So in conclusion: very good album, but I miss that Rammstein Rough a bit :(

Not the best album they have released. Ive not heard Reise, Reise but Im not enjoy Rosenrot too much. I'll give it another coupel of listens before i make a final judgement.

Probably my least favourite so far, though I wasn't expecting much from them anyway. I won't be buying it, but i'll still get their live dvd when its out and got o see them when they tour :P

I shall cram this onto my iPod tomorrow and then give my verdict, but from what my mates have said, it's meant to be a great album. I'm not quick to judge though..

It's pretty good, although not up there with Mutter and Reise Reise, which I think are their best albums. It's gotten softer which is a shame. To me Rammstein is all about loud, hard awesome music that puts old people in coma. Mann gegen mann can stand next to Feuer Frei!, Links 2 3 4, reise reise, mein teil and Keine lust as one of their best (hardest) songs.

Don't ge me wrong, it's not a bad album by any means, just a little 'non-rammsteiny'

Sign in to follow this