NEurope
DanielTimothy

Daniel Timothy's 1000th Post.

There are still N-E elite or wtvr. Which I think sucks. Or maybe that doesn't exist anymore, my memory is foggy.

Hmm, do you mean the ol' C-E elite? If so, that was disbanded a looong time ago. It died with C-E.

. . . it sucks when people just want to have a high post count what matters is that the community is together and there are good discussions.

I couldn't agree more.

The Veterans are more or less Ex-N-E staffers, mods, admins, maybe one or two site staff. That sorta people.

At a guess, there's only around 3 or 4 actual N-E Veterans. Most ex-staff members tend to grow up and bugger off outta here. :heh:

Congrats on the milestone. I can't remember how many posts I have: maybe about 3.5k on CE and then however many here. I've totally slowed down with posting though- I guess the MPT has caused the death of threads I would have posted it.. anyway! :heh:

'Grats and remember: quality not quantity!

Wow I have just over 6000, what am I doing with my life...

I joke, love you really.

You all sound like grampa telling stories about 'when I was a little kid...'. You sound like old, grumpy, dissatisfied people who liked the past better than the future. Than again, the past was without me, so I naturally asume the past was better.

Well congrats I got a 1000 about last summer. And I only have 1619 now... I'm falling behind I need to spam more. ;) And I just realized I'm member 369 which is kind of coolio I suppose.

I've never stuck around a forum for more than 200 posts so that must mean that somethings good here. :yay:

Daniel Timothy Up his own arse again as usual....

Only messing, an Impressive achievement, fair play :P

I don't post much here but it is a very close knit community, I have been a member of a Liverpool FC forum since 2002 and have made over 10,000 posts on it since then...and I have met many people, enjoyed many foootballing occasions and have also been through the bad and lost people through different ways, all in one community..

God Bless God for Internet Communities...

Well, merry 1000 posts. My celebration was concealed in grey beneath my post... and I never made it on C-E.

Half-way there, slowely but surely I'll make 1000 eventually. Maybe I should post more messages like this completely useless one.

Half-way there, slowely but surely I'll make 1000 eventually. Maybe I should post more messages like this completely useless one.

Yes, you do that. Long ago I realised that this is the road to victory.

In fact, as soon as I got past 1000, I stopped caring about post count.

+1 :heh:

good ol dannykong

Don't remind me of that name . . .

Hey man, I started posting, you have to be proud. ;)

dannykong's a cooler name. :p

Well, congratulations on reaching the 1,000 post landmark. Dont just stop there, get working on the next grand of them! :bouncy:

Happy 1000posts :)

Must talk to you on msn more often, actually, you're a thoroughly likable guy!

Whew, just passed 3000...

Congrats on your first thousand though :smile:

I think we should have different titles for every 100th post. Just to make it a bit more exciting (is that sad?). Plus I'm bored of seeing "Aficionado" everywhere.

And I just realized I'm member 369 which is kind of coolio I suppose.

I'm 370.