NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
MunKy

Scrubs Season 6 (Use Spoiler Tags!!)

I just finished watching the latest episode. Has to rank as one of the saddest in the history of the show, if not the saddest. Has anyone else seen it and what do you think of the season so far?

Yeah ive seen it, ive enjoyed season 6 so far, its been better than season 5 which i think wasnt brilliant.

As for the latest episode, it was good but I think it should have been better. The dead person walking around with you has been done before with Brendan Fraiser and I think it was pulled off a lot better in that episode.

Your'e not wrong, also they could've use the Jill Tracy ghost more. I've always found her funny for some reason.

Yeah I was suprised we didnt get anymore about her in this weeks episode. She was always a great little annoying character who I was sorry to see die.

once again proves they've still got it. I think it was a fantastic episode really, and nearly up there with My Screw Up. Carla's goodbye to nurse roberts was brilliant. really sad scene.

Really good episode (Besides the robot stuff, wtf?). It didn't make me shed some tears at the end like My Old Lady and my Screw Up did, but excellent drama all the same.

I was sure they were going to have Laverne live and kill off Jordan during her C-section. Bill Lawrence said that someone who has been in every season, but wasn't a main character was going to die. I was so sure that he was going to try and trick everyone.

I'll miss Laverne, her sass and Jesus talk made her the best background character of the show imo :(

The Cox bald jokes were great.

Your'e not wrong, also they could've use the Jill Tracy ghost more. I've always found her funny for some reason.

Apparently they wanted to use Ben's ghost (because Dr Cox did see him before) but couldn't because Brendan Fraser was filming in Europe. Fact.

Apparently they wanted to use Ben's ghost (because Dr Cox did see him before) but couldn't because Brendan Fraser was filming in Europe. Fact.

To be honest thats who I thought would turn up when Carla asked him the question. Would've been kool.

That sucks. Ben was my favourite guest on the show and My Screw Up and My Hero are my favourite episodes.

Supposedly, the concept for the episode where Carla visits her mother's grave was originally going to be Dr. Cox visiting Ben's. And Cox actually talking to him. Which according to my calculator, would have been a million times cooler than what we got.

He defintely was the best guest star on the show, closely followed by Michael J Fox id say.

love scrubs, totally awsome, and it seems to get better ever episode.

ps. any House fans here? isnt Dr. house as sarcastic as Dr. cox? love it.

I like House, but everytime I watch it I feel like i'm watching Dr. Cox lite y'know?

Anyway, I watched this episode again and it really got to me a lot more the second time :(

Although nothing beats My Old Lady/My Screw Up for utterly depressing endings that made me cry. I still remember watching the first episode when it first aired on Sky One all those years ago and laughing at everything Laverne said

:D

Why couldn't it have been Todd or Ted? Or even Enid? Laverne was always consitently funny, even when the show faltered during last half of season four and season five.

Ah well. it still makes great TV. The only show that's ever made me care about it's characters and what happens to them like Scrubs does is Enterprise.

I like House, but everytime I watch it I feel like i'm watching Dr. Cox lite y'know?

Anyway, I watched this episode again and it really got to me a lot more the second time :(

Although nothing beats My Old Lady/My Screw Up for utterly depressing endings that made me cry. I still remember watching the first episode when it first aired on Sky One all those years ago and laughing at everything Laverne said

:D

Why couldn't it have been Todd or Ted? Or even Enid? Laverne was always consitently funny, even when the show faltered during last half of season four and season five.

Ah well. it still makes great TV. The only show that's ever made me care about it's characters and what happens to them like Scrubs does is Enterprise.

:shock:

I cant believe you would have prefered The Todd or Ted to die over Laverne. I mean I agree she was a good character but out of all the secondary characters that could have gone im glad its her.

Yeah out of all the characters that could have been killed off I'm glad they chose her.

I thought they would've shown Ben instead of Jill, he is such a great and funny character. It's a shame he was killed off, I thought they could have used him a lot more but I suppose it's more of a shock and more realistic I suppose.

Also, yeah The Todd rules! The best Todd moment has to be the bit where Turk and Todd are fighting all the other surgeons to get Dr Win's (dunno spelling) suitcase and Todd gives Turk a 'betrayal five'.

Spoiler tags people, spoiler tags.

(Im aware that the thread is labelled as being a discussion on season six but be kind, rewind.)

I wonder what'll happen to JD's son...

I was wondering what would happen with that aswell. I think they'll save it for the end of the season.

Love that song. Even in French :p

It was used when Turk proposed, right?

It was, yes. That song almost makes me want to get married.

One of the best bits from Season 6:

Amazing.

I seem to be in the minority. I like that song but I prefer others. I really like 'Dominican', dunno why. The latino vibe I guess. That and 'Everything Comes Down to Poo' for its quotability and for the fact if you sing a line from that randomly it causes everyone to go "what the hell?"

Sign in to follow this