NEurope
triforcemario

Spider-Man 3.

Well, I think I'll just borrow the 360 version off my mate. Spider-Man and Spider-Man 2: Enter Electro on the PS1 have probably been some of the best Spidey games to date, but I haven't played the movie tie-ins.

Ultimate spiderman has been the best so far imo, especially since you get the chance to change from spiderman to venom whenever you feel like it at the end :D

Well, I think I'll just borrow the 360 version off my mate. Spider-Man and Spider-Man 2: Enter Electro on the PS1 have probably been some of the best Spidey games to date, but I haven't played the movie tie-ins.

The movie tie ins suck compared to the comic based games, the PS1/DC games are good but Ultimate Spiderman is the best.

I've played this game for about 3 hours today. I like it, just because I can swing the remote to swing. I don't see what the major fuss about textures and stuff is, it seems very similar to me to all the other spiderman games, they didn't have that much textures 'n stuff either. Doesn't bother me really

Although the one problem I have is that I'm already 28% complete :hmm: Going to be such a short game. Thank god for 14 day return policy.

spider-man-3-20070504032237938.jpg

rofl those graphics are horrific

ROFL indeed, this picture is simply amazing. Absolutely amazing. lol.gif

you can actually get a similiar picture in spiderman 2. the same thing happens. Takes a bit for the buildingd to load

I've played this game for about 3 hours today. I like it, just because I can swing the remote to swing. I don't see what the major fuss about textures and stuff is, it seems very similar to me to all the other spiderman games, they didn't have that much textures 'n stuff either. Doesn't bother me really

Although the one problem I have is that I'm already 28% complete :hmm: Going to be such a short game. Thank god for 14 day return policy.

To be fair, it says you're 10% complete after the tutorial. Its still a relatively big game

I'm looking into getting this game because i really enojyed Spiderman 2 on gamecube. However i do not know which console to get it for, wii or 360? Anyone played both or know which one is better?

I like my 360 version, when alot of reviews are slating it....It's graphically pretty good, and the first Chapter i chose made me go down sewers etc..and it was good fun, i don't think the Wii version features Sewers etc..

Seems like it could have alot of variety as well.

I'm not sure which one you should get, but i'm liking the 360 version.

I'm looking into getting this game because i really enojyed Spiderman 2 on gamecube. However i do not know which console to get it for, wii or 360? Anyone played both or know which one is better?

I'd go for the 360 version, Wii controls look like they might be fun for a while, but the 360 version looks like it has more to it.

To be fair, it says you're 10% complete after the tutorial. Its still a relatively big game

I completed the whole game in 8 hours playtime, and I didn't rush at all (the swinging is too much fun for that). Returned it yesterday to the shop I got it from. Really, trust me people, this game IS fun if you like Spider-man, it's just NOT woth the €55 you pay for it considering the lack of polishment and the short storyline. Just rent it or wait for a pricedrop.

SO i played this at my mate's because his brother amde the mistake of getting this game.

COuld it BE any worse than this? My god for a start the graphics are absolutely terrible, i mean really that's my only main major gripe with it but they are horrific.

Plus no sewers? What's with that.

Come on the Wii can do so much better than this.

Got it, completed it in less than three days.:(

What hurts most is the 360 version looks best (rather obvious but there is one hell of a difference, more so than a usual comparison) and it has double the number of storylines!

I thought the whole next gen upgrading thing demanded more time on graphics and less on content (thinks of Pro Evolution), so how can the 360 edition best the others on both?!:nono:

hmm.. there is a "review" over at Pennyarcade of the ps3 build today..

Next Spider-Man Game Announded

Spider-Man: Friend or Foe

Well here's a pic off the site:

spidermanfof2.jpg

plus this little tidbit:

A new twist on the legend. A new take on the movies.

Which kotaku described as

See what we can accomplish when we aren't against a hard deadline and can't optimize the game for each system.

... You cant pick up enemies, go up to the tallest building, jump and boot them off in this game :(

I'm not buying this for sure now! Ha ha!

Might want to learn proper English first Spidey!

You don't get.. 4chanish do you?! :D

You don't get.. 4chanish do you?! :D

Apparently not.