NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Mikey

Wii Stock Update Thread

I clicked the link and it was still there but by the time I'd emailed my Wii-hunting friend to tell him, it'd gone.

I still don't have a Wii myself. :( Buying a new PC first. :) I don't mind waiting a while.

I still don't have a Wii myself. :( Buying a new PC first. :) I don't mind waiting a while.

Me too =( I have ordered mine from HMV, they had 12 in stock yesterday (Birmingham) they said we get them like every 2weeks or so...

At least the supply issues have eased somewhat. More stock keeps coming in, and then it sells out fast. What more could you want?

Can someone change the thread name to "Wii Stock Update Thread"

It sounds like its for downloadable firmware updates ATM.

I don't think it matters THAT much.

It doesnt if you have a wii, but if you dont then its a pain in the arse.

The whole thing about GAME selling only in bundles is nonsense. All you have to do is ask for one Wii. If they push a bundle on you, say "No thanks, just the Wii." It's what I did for mine, and my DS.

Well, actually, I renegotiated the DS bundle and got the 2 games package, but I got to pick the games. But still, they cannot force you to buy something you don't want. They can refuse to serve you full stop (on the grounds that the person behind you in the queue is prepared to pay it) but they can't force you to pay more than you're prepared to do.

Just don't buy from the website.

I was standing in my local Game earlier and I overheard one of cashier monkeys having to tell a calling customer they were still entirely out of stock. Doesn't Nintendo know how much money they could be making?

Woah,i'm surprised they're selling out so fast this late,I mean I knew there was shortages but not this bad.

They should ramp up the production by a bit more,still shortages all over the place.

I work at Tesco on the home entertainment department and we get Wiis in every couple of weeks. And when we do we only get 1 at a time. And, going from yesterday's example, it sells in less than 2 hours.

We're only a 'standard' Tesco, but I still think it's stupid that we bother stocking them to be honest...

We're getting like 2 at Argos every week, one last week mind. Not very good.

So many PS3's we had to transfer most of our stock to another store because we couldn't fit them all in our one.

I think it's pretty obvious Nintendo are holding aload back for the busier season later this year. Which is a good idea thinking about it now...

Say Mario Galaxy comes out, and theres no Wii's availible? Terrible mistake.

I think it's pretty obvious Nintendo are holding aload back for the busier season later this year. Which is a good idea thinking about it now...
Nintendo's business target was to ship 6 million Wiis by March 31st... They sold a little more than that.

The Wii's success is too much for Nintendo at the moment. Hope they're opening more factories now, and hopefully the crazy demand will settle a bit in Summer.

If UK people aren't already sitting on the site 24-7, go to http://www.wii-consoles.co.uk. They even have a facility that will pop up a window when there are Wiis in stock!

I will be trying to purchase my Wii over the next few weeks now, I finally have the funds available! :bouncy:

Game stores got them in today. Check very early tomorrow (ie 8.30 if they open at 9) and they may still have more left.

Sign in to follow this