NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Mikey

Wii Stock Update Thread

nice again to see that they are fleecing you by insisting on selling bundles. anyway first sign that now the fiscal year is over the shortage is coming to an end.

Yeah, Game can fuck off to be honest. I'm boycotting them for using sleazy tactics like this.

It is actually illegal as well, I don't get how they get away with it...mental...

Maybe we should complain to trading standards... These bullshit bundles put me off buying one, and I'm sure Nintendo won't be happy about that..

The Wii would have sold a lot more by now in England if not for these bundles. They make sure that only rich people can buy them.

I can afford it, it's just that I REFUSE to buy them. If I only want the console, why can't I just buy that?

Mine was one seriously huuuge bundle from Game in the pre-Chrimbo period, and its suited my needs just fine. :heh:

Yeah, GAME always do this and whenever anyone complains to trading standards the Head Office respond by saying that GAME does not condone this and the stores doing it are acting without the permission of the company as a whole. Even though every single branch does it.....sure...

i just hope so bad they have them In-Store today, then i will finally be able to purchase 1 :D

I was reffering specifically to GAME's practice of forcing even pre-order customers to take bundles with their consoles. You can always say no, but it takes a lot of yelling at them to make them back off and accept you don't want to pay shelf price for a bunch of games with no discount.

My Local GAME store say they are getting some in at 12pm \o/

but they dont allow pay with credit cards over the phone so i wont be able to buy 1. how come everything has to fuck up for me :< sam mum said it would be ok paying over the phone, ill jsut beg them i guess.

im so pissed off at my mum though

My Local GAME store say they are getting some in at 12pm \o/

but they dont allow pay with credit cards over the phone so i wont be able to buy 1. how come everything has to fuck up for me :< sam mum said it would be ok paying over the phone, ill jsut beg them i guess.

im so pissed off at my mum though

your not allowed to pay over the phone since the advent of Chip and Pin, remember at HMV we had big issues, because people who ordered stuff but never came into the store and just did it over the phone suddenly couldn't.

ahhh cheers flameboy :) now i can scream at my mum instead of just having ago at her :D

dam i went into GAME and saw a woman buying 1 and i was so upset cause i couldnt get 1 :< man im feeling so down atm cause they said they prolly wont get any more untill after easter now

Strange, here in Austria nearly every store has more than enough Wiis. I just checked out 2 electronic stores and both had over 10 Wiis, more than enough Wiimotes and Nunchucks, component cables, Wii Point cards.

Either demand is a lot less than expected or we are just lucky :)

yeah looks like the drought is over...as the fiscal year passes...seems maybe their was an artificial shortage...

Even more bundles available from Game right now. Looks like the shortage is beginning to stop.

I just missed my chance to get a Wii because my card details were fudged. Bugger. I have to wait until the next shipment. I need a e-hug, anyone?

Sign in to follow this