NEurope
Mr. Bananagrabber

God hates fags

Um, that was one wierd programme. If i was one of there children, i would have rebelled against them and would have tried to have a "normal" life and make friends outside of that circle.

I laughed when the families got insulted by passer-bys, how can anyone not be tempted to punch one or two of these "supporters". I know i was tempted. I was surprised that no-one came up to them when they were protesting a funeral and told them to clear off.

Otherwise, a good program overall.

I so wish that little boy turns out gay. That would be bloody sweet revenge.

when i saw the sign of diana "fag princess" i felt physicaly sick (that wasnt the only one that offended me)

i dont get how gangs etc havent shot them or they havent had people burning down there "chapel"

most hated cult in the world in my eyes

Every one of their arguments contradicted another one.

When did Sweden come into any of this?!

That's what I thought.

There was also a point where they called others "God followers" God Slaves or something....when they're the ones doing lots of random shit and thinging that God burning their church was to thank them.

I'd love to go and shoot those people.

That kid getting hit with a cup was hilarious.

I'd love to go and shoot those people.

That kid getting hit with a cup was hilarious.

Shame none of them got run over really.

Please note I didn't say the children nor did I say they should have died.

The kids of the group are the people who are suffering the most because of the groups actions.

They're going to grow up with no friends, and with a warped view of the world. They've no chance of leading a remotely normal life.

when the presenter talked to the girl going to university etc to try and become a lawyer she was always doing a creepy smile. She said she has "aquintances" and not friends. And she didnt care whats a childhood without at least a little group of friends.

props to the presenter thou for actually sticking it out for 3 weeks i wouldve gone ape shit

It's being repeated on BBC2 at the moment if you don't want to watch it on youtube.

I just watched this...I laughed quite a lot! Those people deserve a good round-house kick to the face!!!

Those people are venom...and not in the cool Spiderman sense...

I want that Diana one on a T-shirt.

"The fastest way to make a million dollars is to start a religion"