NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Shyguy

Wii Stock - Help Please

:wtf: ok ive tried the past week asking all around and i cant find a single Wii, please if any1 has seen any for sale around the manchester area tell me ^_^

i would be truly greatful, hopefully ill have 1 for my birthday then :)

Stock is very limited everywhere, it would be even harded in a big city. There may be some over easter, but not much I'd imagine. They won't be going on general sale until August time.

they were actually suposed to be on general sale a month ago.

i guess you could always ask your local GAME or other gamig store to phone you when they get stock

I have mixed views on that.

Part of me thinks there holding some back because the Wii went gold or something in July/Augues so that was plenty of time to store up Wiis.But would they really risk it by not giving out much stock allocation...

Nintendo will want it do well but it's like gold dust and I think if they had more they would atleast send out some more so demand isn't quite as high before people say "I give up"

Or maybe there pulling a fast one since there's a lot of PS3's and barely any Wiis,people will think the Wii is better and wait for one :heh:

no there still in stock

Woah,I was sure they was no more and I triple checked cause i'm pressing the refresh button every minute to see what happens.

I think i'm losing it :heh:

Not sure how it is in other towns, but my local GAME in Torquay was promoting Wiis at £215 with any one game. No real money saving, but it seems they had stock this morning (when I visited to pick up Godfather).

Stock would probably look a little better if the Ebay scalpers would quit buying up every unit they could get their hands on... :P

It's fucking annoying to be honest. The console came out months ago, and you still can't buy it anywhere.

Nintendo are holding back stock on purpose.

Why would they do that. Nintendo are having as much of a nightmare with this as everyone else. If they had stock they would ship it, because at the end of the day it makes more sale. Its not like they are holding off shipping them to build up suspense. Any Wiis sent into a store will be sold that day and everyone will be happy.

Shyguy,tell me you got one from Amazon...

Please don't tell me you missed it.

i dont really buy online, so yes i did miss it :<

also i was wondering around today, and Woolworths got just 1 Wii in... pathetic, and ofc it went be4 it opened :<

i rang comet and they said to check their website on the 4th as they might have stock in then, going looking around tamorrow, my mums bf boght a 360 today and let me choose a game, so GoW is keeping me calm for now :P

Sign in to follow this