NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
small tac

Medal of Hounor Vangaurd faulty?

I tried 2 copies of Medal of Honour Vangaurd, both failed to load at all (in the Wii initial menu screen). So both went back to EB (Australia). Has anyone else had this problem? All the guy at EB could find out was one copy was also returned in another branch he phoned.

All other Wii games (5 titles) and gamecube games work fine.

I tried 2 copies of Medal of Honour Vangaurd, both failed to load at all (in the Wii initial menu screen). So both went back to EB (Australia). Has anyone else had this problem? All the guy at EB could find out was one copy was also returned in another branch he phoned.

Sounds like a faulty print run, happens sometimes. Sucks to be EA. :)

Try another store... you never know it might just be that the store you brought it from got a bad batch.

Try another store... you never know it might just be that the store you brought it from got a bad batch.

The problem is stores other than EB wont change games (without a REAL lot of hassle), if you say its faulty they say its your Wii.

The problem is stores other than EB wont change games (without a REAL lot of hassle), if you say its faulty they say its your Wii.

Ahh crap.. dunno what your gonna do then :(

Didn't EB have a Wii they could test them on?

Perhaps explain to the other shops whats happened before you buy from them, see if you can get them to write something on the reciept.

Didn't EB have a Wii they could test them on?

Perhaps explain to the other shops whats happened before you buy from them, see if you can get them to write something on the reciept.

They had 2 new Wii's in stock which they would'nt open; they may have a trade in by tomorrow to try them on.

Good idea about the receipt, will try that if nothing definate happens at EB in the next week.

If the game dosen't work you have you are entitled to a new copy. If thy can't test it it's their fault. They are probably trying to screw you over if you are a kid, Bring a parent.

The game now works. The problem was this disk contains a system update, and for whatever reason it could not update so the game never loaded.

I did an update via wireless at a friends, and then inserted the MOH disk and it came up do you want to do a system update and them played.

hmmm odd, although having said that, I do remember in the small SD card booklet that comes with the Wii, it does say the feature will be activated via a wiiconnect24 update, but also that such updates would be available via software discs..

Sign in to follow this