NEurope
pdhq64

Need a web designer (Paid work)

Right then,

I'm after a talented website designer. If you can build XHTML/CSS based sites from your designs, that's even better!

I work freelance for a few large media companies, and they're asking me to do websites for them now. I'm a web developer part time, and I can code PHP with my eyes closed. But I'm terrible at design - hence the need for a designer

Right now, I have two websites that potentially need doing. One for a media company, and another for a bestselling author that you'll probably have heard of.

As stated in the thread title, this is paid work. If you're interested, please drop me an email with a couple of examples of your work, and how much you expect to be paid. Can you also include whether you'll be just providing a design, or providing the XHTML/CSS code too.

Thanks. :)

I'de love to do this, but somebody with XHTML and CSS experience probably gets the best here anyway, and I've got to much work lately anyway. If you don't find anybody, though - you can always mail me. I don't have any examples online at the moment, but http://www.planc.be is going to be in a time from now, so yes, maybe that. I'll be showing you more if you want too (just mail me). Oh, i'm not all too expensive either.