NEurope
flameboy

Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition

Bagman only appears when you walk into the house. The bell rings once you've killed a certain amount of bad guys.

Oh thanks for clearing that up. I was suspecting that already, since i havent entered said house yet. Now i know i can safely progress without regretting :P

read somewhere that in the us version of re4 you don't have difficulty settings. any truth to that? i don't understand why. i suppose medium difficulty would be the standard. but medium really is rather easy. and easy really is a piss. there is also an amateur option on the non-us ps2 versions, even more easy than easy. that doesn't make any fucking sense. how easy can this game get. in my opinion pro is the standard. only pro does the series survival horror roots justice. the rest is a james bond flick; grab a gun and kill everything in sight. on pro you will be dodging like a nancy. and concidering leon's haircut that's a given. great fucking game.

so i was just playing seperate ways, some golden watch falls into a heap of shit and the bitch in the red dress refuses to pick it up. how about that. finally a video game character with balls, and... you know... it's a girl. she could have been hotter though. i don't know, she seems a bit stretched. i'm fine with the smaller tits, as i have been enduring small tits my entire fucking life, but her ass could use some more volume.

so this is what it should have been;

92808-22-1.jpg

but for some reason the in-game model is nowhere like that. and what's with the broad shoulders? isn't an oldskool tommy machinegun and a massive bodycount masculine enough?

What are you on, Ada is one hot chick, you'd lick that heap of shit off her feet just for a sniff lol

Shame Leon is gay though, eh Zechs?

You are a total cock, it's clear in RE4 that he fancies the pants off Ada, and that's why he expresses to Ashley that there's a girl from the past (ie Ada).

Look if someone's gay, they're gay, but this whole thing where everyone is gay from some sexless Teletubby right through to Leon from RE just because you say so is nonsense!

You are a total cock

That's not very nice.

I'm not saying anyone else is gay, just Leon :P

That's not very nice.

Ah, yes, the Gaydar. A very useful item for detecting Gandoo's.

You are a total cock, !

Well he likes cock:)

.....wait was that off-topic?

er ok ya resident evil 4 ya great.

there's more to it than meets the eye... but yeah. his fucking haircut tells quite a story.

That's not very nice.

I don;t know why you keep bringing this up! Leon blatently fancies Ada, how can you not see that? He even states he can't let go of his feelings for her.

Ada: Leon do you love me?

Ashley: What about me Leon? Do you think im pretty?

Leon: Um..im gay.

Ada: Jesus....

Ashley: Didnt see that coming...

Leon was just taking the easy way out:)

I don;t know why you keep bringing this up! .

Calm down zechs It's only a laugh. I don't think he's gay. Nobody could take zangiefs place.

Like plants?

I don't think pokemon are.

That reminds me of the time In Pokemon Silver, when my brother put 2 male pokemon together, and they mated :shakehead

I used to fancy Zanghief. From Street fighter right?

Er... I'm lost to what this thread has descended into!

hmmm this thread got a bit crazy, any I was wondering I though there was meant to be a trailer for UC on this...wonder how you unlock it...

Still loving this game, playing through Seperate Ways at the moment.

hmmm this thread got a bit crazy, any I was wondering I though there was meant to be a trailer for UC on this...wonder how you unlock it...

You unlock it by purchasing a US Wii and the US version of RE4: Wii Edition.

It's an old trailer, anyway.

You unlock it by purchasing a US Wii and the US version of RE4: Wii Edition.

It's an old trailer, anyway.

ah right...I didn't realise that...just remembering Edge mentioning it in a preview no matter...

Yaaaaaaaay!!!

I just completed the game.

It took me 15hrs and 51 minutes in total for my first time through. What an amazing game!!! :grin:

The last two Boss fights were really easy but a lot of fun. :D

I'm going to try the Ada Wong extras now. :)