NEurope
flameboy

Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition

I just got 5 star rankings on every level with Leon, Hunk and Krauser this morning. Doing Krausers levels with the wiimote is stupidly easy with the wiimote, headshots FTW!

I just got 5 star rankings on every level with Leon, Hunk and Krauser this morning. Doing Krausers levels with the wiimote is stupidly easy with the wiimote, headshots FTW!

If Krauser was that strong when you fought him i'd be impossible!

Fortunately, he's not. Infact, he's easily the easiest boss in the game.

If Krauser was that strong when you fought him i'd be impossible!

Fortunately, he's not. Infact, he's easily the easiest boss in the game.

Dunno about the easiest; Del Lago and Il Gigante aren't exactly up there on the difficulty meter either! Neither is the final boss!

the best thing about the game is looking up ashley's skirt when she's on top of a ladder or something and you're standing under it. just look up! she goes all girlpower instead of showing the goods. capcom knows how to tease me.

Heres a wierd question.

Could I play this game coop with one controller do you guys think? As in could I use the analogue stick to move leon about and my Dad who is awful at games but could cope with aiming do you think he could use the wiimote to aim? What controls are mapped onto the nunchuck? Thanks for anyone who answers this odd question lol.

Dunno about the easiest; Del Lago and Il Gigante aren't exactly up there on the difficulty meter either! Neither is the final boss!

Well you can beat Krauser easily with the knife without taking ANY damage. Even with Il Gigante and Lago I sometimes get hit (sometimes).

Shit, I thought this wouldn't be out for ages. Wii mote controls worth the purchase?

In 1 word: YES!

Shit, I thought this wouldn't be out for ages. Wii mote controls worth the purchase?

In Two words: Hell Yes.

Is it full price guys?

£30.00 at most places. Stupid European prices :(

Is it full price guys?

It shouldn't be. If you see it being sold for full price, go to another store. I got it for €40, which is a fair price.

Assignment Ada is pretty fun, but it's noticeable this was originally for PS2. The cutscenes aren't in-game, there's less variety in the enemies on-screen, and somehow the herbs have less polygons. The environments and enemies still look as good as they do in the main singleplayer mode, though.

Is it full price guys?

There are some online store that are selling at £22.99 - shopto/choiceuk;)

Seperate ways is so cool. I've already started the game for a second time, exclusive broken butterfly in hand. God I love this game.

I saved last night just before the part when you first meet the Regenerators, damnit they still freak me out, with the messed up creepy breathing and such, and crap i only have 2 bullets left in my rifle....crap here i go

I saved last night just before the part when you first meet the Regenerators, damnit they still freak me out, with the messed up creepy breathing and such, and crap i only have 2 bullets left in my rifle....crap here i go

Maxed out shotgun (any variety, depends on you play style) = win against those when rifle ammo is scarce.

Seperate ways is so cool. I've already started the game for a second time, exclusive broken butterfly in hand. God I love this game.

Please tell me you saved a bunch of money and got it free originally...

Back tracking is sometimes very, very good.

It shouldn't be. If you see it being sold for full price, go to another store. I got it for €40, which is a fair price.

Assignment Ada is pretty fun, but it's noticeable this was originally for PS2. The cutscenes aren't in-game, there's less variety in the enemies on-screen, and somehow the herbs have less polygons. The environments and enemies still look as good as they do in the main singleplayer mode, though.

How noticeable? Noticeable because you know, or noticeable because you would think something was up if you didn't know?

Heres a wierd question.

Could I play this game coop with one controller do you guys think? As in could I use the analogue stick to move leon about and my Dad who is awful at games but could cope with aiming do you think he could use the wiimote to aim? What controls are mapped onto the nunchuck? Thanks for anyone who answers this odd question lol.

All the movement is mapped to the nun-chuck while the aiming, knifing, reloading etc. is mapped to the wiimote.

However when you use the sniper you aim with the analogue stick and you also have to turn with the nun-chuck while aiming.

However when knifing turning around with the analogue stick is crucial.

But technically it should be possible to share it between two people.

How noticeable? Noticeable because you know, or noticeable because you would think something was up if you didn't know?

It's clearly noticeable during the cutscenes. They're blurier than usual. And the herbs look way more simple than usual. But concerning the variety in enemies, I don't think I would've noticed if I knew.

just had a good session, got past those Regenerators *shudder* fairly well, and i completely forgot about "It", but got past him alright (had a lot of magnum ammo saved and Killer7 fullpower).

Just up to the Krauser fight but i'm tired and hungry so will save that for tomorrows session

I finished both mission ada and separate ways and separate ways is by far the more interesting one ( i missed one sample in mission ada in the stupid tube).

Spoilerz!

V

Ashley's metal suit is hilarious! the zombies cant quite pick her up and fall over hurting their backs! I lol'd. as nice as the infinite rocket launcher is I much prefer to spend the million on the chicargo typewriter *rat a tat tat with leons gangster suit and all that

regenerators are easy if you have a mine thrower- just stick a mine or two to their stomach and run

I was horrible at The Mercenaries in the Cube version, but I'm doing a lot better now! I've just unlocked Krauser, the special attack with his arm is awesome.

I'm going through bits which i found tough on 'easy' in the GC version, first time! Yeah!

The game rocks! Love it! : peace:

On the N-E Resi 4 review it said that the wiimote gave the sound effect when you fired your gun. This doesn't happen for me, I get the sound when you reload but not for firing, is it just me?

On the N-E Resi 4 review it said that the wiimote gave the sound effect when you fired your gun. This doesn't happen for me, I get the sound when you reload but not for firing, is it just me?

Do you have the sound on? lol