NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Slaggis

Help - About to be kicked in !!

i used to have a big mouth on me at school and got into a load of shit lol. all you need to do is take the beaten it wnt be that severe body ain;t made of glass and thats that live rest of days in piece

But why should he if he's done nothing wrong?

If you know he is a drug dealer. Phone the police and inform them. Say he was theying to push crack on you or something. Or if he is reasonable just talk to him.

How old is this guy?

Usually the best way out of stuff like this is to befriend someone bigger. Works like a charm, either the guy wont touch you because he's scared or he'll get thrown out of a window 3 floors up

BTW, if someone blocks you from MSN you can still email them. Try that

i used to have a big mouth on me at school and got into a load of shit lol. all you need to do is take the beaten it wnt be that severe body ain;t made of glass and thats that live rest of days in piece

peace or pieces?

emaileds her, no reply, i'm 15, have quite a few friends that are larger than me, he's 16, and also has quite a few friends that are larger than him lol

And, yeh, why should i "take a beating" if i've done nothin wrong?

1) Wind him and take the first shot as soon as he makes a move towads you.

2) Run to the teachers with evidence of his threats

3) Do bugger all: Chances are that the girl is a hoebag and that guy it a *pet name for a young cat*

emaileds her, no reply, i'm 15, have quite a few friends that are larger than me, he's 16, and also has quite a few friends that are larger than him lol

And, yeh, why should i "take a beating" if i've done nothin wrong?

16?!?! Meh, shouldnt be difficult finding someone to put the frighteners on him then

Or you could play the psycho route, make it sound like you'll mess him up so badly it would make Quentin Tarantino blush...

I'm considering freeing up a GLA gunship for anti-fucktard purposes, so if you want an air strike, just shout.

On a more practical note, don't take any shit from them if you come across them, just ignore them and walk on, and go around in a group.

Apparently only like 2% of people can actually kill another person, so there's a pretty good chance you'll live through it.

In all seriousness though, it seems you have managed to get by fine so far, just keep doing whatever you're doing til he gets bored, and if he doesn't, then try and sort it out how people have been suggesting(I'd have said to just stand up to him, but I don't know you or this guy, and it could have terrible consequences). When you say he's a dealer, what's he been dealing?

Best advice in my opinion so far, would be along the lines of what the fish posted right above this. Maybe he's not actually going to do anything to you at all, and just wants to see you running scared?

I'm considering freeing up a GLA gunship for anti-fucktard purposes, so if you want an air strike, just shout.

On a more practical note, don't take any shit from them if you come across them, just ignore them and walk on, and go around in a group.

I'd be much obliged if you could schedule a napalm attack on my school sometime in the near future.

kick him in the balls and then run like hell, also if you have time stamp on his head a couple of times. A 15 year old shouldn't be to hard to beat up

ahh...he shouldn't be hard to beat up if hes off his face on drugs. I was also punched in the abdomin for passing someone on the stairs for no apparent reason, that was quite random

keep on emailing this girl to try and get it sorted....also text and if you know one of her mates ask her about it.

Ask advise from mates etc or if they dont know of the situation let them know so they can help.

pretty fuked up situation

i broke up for my easter holidays yesterday, so for the next 2 weeks i should have any trouble, hopefully lol. Though i went to the cinema with my best mate and a couple of girls last night, we saw him. He saw me going into the cinema, when we came out, he threatend me again, but didn't do anything because my best mate is about half a foot taller than him lol

If he didn't do anything at the cinema last night then you've probably injected some fear into him. You say your friend is taller than him. You must stay with that friend if ever you go out somewhere where you know he'll be, or just stick with him at school. He's obviously scared of your friend, so work on that.

OK, I changed my mind. If he does try anything, do as your mum said and kick him in the balls. Possibly multiple times if he doesn't have any like it sounds like.

Hey, just been reading the thread, don't live your life in fear of this bloke, seriously. I, like someone else said on here, had a bit of a big mouth at school which was like 6 or 7 years ago now, and last week I went to a pub in another town about 15 miles away and ffs someone recognised me and started giving it mouth. Not like I care these days, I have grown up enough to handle myself if I need to, but these horrible chavs will hold a grudge, get it sorted out now, don't let him think he can bully you forever, just give him a black eye and be done with it.

that guy is a *pet name for a young cat*

Tibbles?

Frou-frou?

Mr Schnoucombes?

Wow, great advice.

I gave good advice, I justified why he should get this sorted now and not let it haunt him. Don't take a fraction of my post and turn it around on me, be constructive or dont bother.

I gave good advice, I justified why he should get this sorted now and not let it haunt him. Don't take a fraction of my post and turn it around on me, be constructive or dont bother.

If he lashed out at this guy, his mates in the year above will undoubtedly seek revenge. There's no point getting involved with this guy, it will only make matters worse and trigger of other events.

Sign in to follow this