NEurope
Nintenchris

Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games

I'd imagine it will sell really well whether it's really good or not because all the Sonic and Mario fans longed for a crossover for so long and if Nintendo is involved in the development not much can go wrong.

Mii's of the official athletes would fit in better with the mario/sonic characters.

Sounds mad fun ^^

I wish we could see some new use of the Miis. Like having better bodies ingame but the normal head.

Sounds mad fun ^^

I wish we could see some new use of the Miis. Like having better bodies ingame but the normal head.

I daresay thats possible, considering throughout Wii Sports and Wii Play there bodies change. And of course the very fetching waistcoats in WarioWare.

yeah steggy good point, if we do see the Mii's in this I'd much rather they had the natural bodies of the Warioware.

Let's not forget Sega are making a Packinho game with Mii's in so their inclusion in this is likely.

This is a two waydeal. Sega get mario for their shite game. Ninty get Sonic for brawl.

Wow this came out of the blue. I don't know whether it's a good thing or not as the idea makes me cringe but at least it's a new game...and it screams profit. Doesn't appeal to me one bit right now, have to wait and see :hmm:

i'd just like to see more hair styles. and maybe an option to make the hair blue or pink and have some anime syle options for hair.

i'd also like to be able to change the backround in the mii plaza

Alot of game announcements today! This sounds fantastic, i've always wanted a Mario Olympic game, i knew it would come....and it finally has! :D

Ninty get Sonic for brawl.

i don't think that was in the anouncement but : peace: (pretend its a fingers crossed smily)

Alot of game announcements today!

All these announcements must be because the Fiscal year ends on the 31st and the new one begins soon.

All these announcements must be because the Fiscal year ends on the 31st and the new one begins soon.

yeah good point actually!

Well, this'll probably be the first and last Olympics game I ever buy.

You missed Athlete Kings? What a shame. That game was absolutely brilliant.

How random.

I think Sega should just cut the crap and sell the Sonic license to Nintendo or something. Or, at the very least, become a 2nd Party.

...What? I can dream. :heh:

Although the whole premise seems incredibly corny, I can't help but grin at the thought of it!

At least Mario will win the swimming event. Sonic will have to sit that one out... unless he's given arm bands. :)

It sounds like wii sport 2.. That was rumoured to haveswimming in it

Yeah, and it was rumoured to have basket and horse riding as well, I think.

I think we'll see another WiiSports, but I don't think this is it. Apparantly, Nintendo tinkered around with the idea of putting Mario in WiiSports, but settled for the idea of Miis instead.

Pretty cool, I like the idea, but who's developing?

Sega unfortunately

Swimming!? Now it's even more bizarre to have Sonic in it! :o

Sega unfortunately

Sega made F-Zero GX, what is your point? :o

Remember mario has been whored out to the likes of konami and EA before. This just seems a natural step for nintendos rent boy.