NEurope
KKOB

N-Europe:A Model Village

Random thought inspired this so feel free to shoot me!

If N-Europe were a small village or town, what role would you play in the community?

Farmer?

Gossip?

Wench?

Leader of a bizarre cult with aspirations to win awards for the village, perhaps?

I'd be a policeman who accepts bribes and confiscates drink off the 15 year olds on the corner only to drink it all in my car then drive off giggling.

I always figured that if NE was a small village, the mods would be like police and the admins live in a huge castle in them middle of the place.

Personally? I'd be the guy working in a computer shop, only i'd never charge anyone...

Village freak.

Thought I might as well continue my roll from real life.

A weird but surprisingly friendly foreign guy.

Edit: You know what would be awesome? If someone actually draw this. Like a Wally thingy.

I would invent the internet again and implement it on that village, so that we could have a N-E forum.

I'd be an eccentric city type who instead of communting from the villiage, I commute TO the villiage with my crazy city metaphors and wacky stories; spinning my yarn in the villiage square with nothing but a 4 piece suit, a guitar and a backpack with all my SG-Atlantis fanboy material inside.

I think I would be the random guy that did random work at random hours of the day, just so I can make money for games and such. Then the rest of the time I sit home and vs everybody.

I'd be the village Prostitute.

Work for me, my darling and this villiage will be eating out of our hands!

I wouldn't live in the village, I'd be the type to live out on a broken down cottage on a hillside moor outside, only to wonder into the village periodically at any given hour day or night. Rumours would soon spread about the nature of my person. Man? Beast? Demon? Eventually I'd try to court one of the fine, upstanding ladies of NE-village society only to be thrown down the village well by superstitious villagers who believe my dislike of the film "300" is solely responsible for the local crop famine. It's a tragic story.

Id be a naked old man with a long beard living in a hole in the ground. I will never speak nomatter how much anyone tries. Sometimes I will be chased by an angry mob.

I think I'd be the gossip whore/noisy bastard who has house parties and gets half the village drunk.

id be a herb grower :)

Fuck the police ;)

I am the N-E police.

Situation update: Skunky17 would be in N-E's lock-up.

I'd be the local artist with a foreign accent who everybody knows but no one buys anything from. Resulting in me drinking my troubles away. =D

Some kind of Mad scientist thing in a nearby castle. Experimenting. On Humans.

Dammit, cube, you stole my role.

Thats it, i guess i'll have to be the guy who made millions on the stock market, then retired at 35 to the village to relax with my huge mansion, fast car and hot women.

And to think I was going to play around with brains.

I´d be the village pyromaniac

I hope you liked living there

I'd be the local artist with a foreign accent who everybody knows but no one buys anything from. Resulting in me drinking my troubles away. =D

Well don't forget there is an Irish bar in town ;)

Id sit around looking pretty.

Damn right you will ;)