NEurope
Caris

N-Europe meet up.

Id be up for it but 2 things

1) Im sure nobody here wants to meet me

and

2) Dates, living in Ireland itd mean Id need to know times etc

Could have two different meet up's on the same day i.e one in the North and one in the South. And have a link up via webcam lol.

Yeah, Belgiums a good call lol. Realistically though, anywhere in the UK would do nicely. It all comes down to money however and what the post University funds look like.

A weekend at Portrush anyone?

Even, anyone wanna visit me next week or the week after? Ive a fortnight off. :yay: The weathers pickin up here like so dont be put off.

I can honestly say that the prospect of meeting you guys terrifies me. Some of you scare the bejesus out of me.

Caris, not included. He's a sissy AND from Newcastle.

Its probably warmer at Hellfires place. Im rooting for Portugal.

Deuce poah!

See, now this is a guy that uses his brain!

It would be good if some of you guys could meet up. I have met a fair few people off here in the past and it's a good laugh. Even had Jav stay at my house :)

I would be up for a meetup but only if it's in London, cos im too lazy to travel anywhere else.

I can honestly say that the prospect of meeting you guys terrifies me. Some of you scare the bejesus out of me.

I will crush you.

I aint thought about this much, but the rough idea i had was to meet somewhere on the Friday night, chill out on that night get to know each other. On the Saturday have a walk around the City have a laugh mabey buy some stuff, night time not sure and on the Sunday go for a meal or something.

Camping would be good, all meet up somewhere. I've done it before with a load of clan mates.... we ate chili con carne. lovely.

I don't think I would be interested in a meet-up :D but you guys have fun.

I've never been to a meet up for anything. I suppose i could come with moogle (If he wants to go) and anywhere central would be good.

I'll open my house for you guys. Tickets are your loss though :heh:

agreed.

I'd like to meet Bard though, just so I can blast his face off with The Human League all day.

Letty, Sarka, Moria, CVD and any other blue blooded forumer can swing up here to my humble abode.

We can eat haggis and compare Kilts.

As fun as meeting up with a bunch of people I don't know somewhere far away all by myself for a bit of overnight fun sounds, I think I'll give it a miss.

Sounds like a good idea, but it depends on where though. I suggest lovely Wales, nice enough country and u get away with so much as well.

Like F_Link said, London. It's pretty much the best place for meets. Or as the other thread says, Thorpe Park.

I think camping would be a good idea. Preferably somewhere central. Or maybe cornwall.

agreed.

I'd like to meet Bard though, just so I can make passionate love to him for a good hour and a half.

Yes yes. I can make it down to Hull, considering that I'm there most weekends anyway :heh:

Hotel/Bed and Breakfast is what i was thinking.

Would anyone actully do this or not? Cuase i sure as hell would.

Hell fuckin yeah man, come down to Manchester and we'll have a fucking awesome day out. I'm up for anything else aswell though, sounds hella fun. I'll bring some booze ;)

Like F_Link said, London. It's pretty much the best place for meets. Or as the other thread says, Thorpe Park.

Bullshit. Nottingham. East Midlands. MID-LANDS FUCKERS!

DILDO SHOW!

Yeah, we can't have somewhere right at the bottom of the country. Midlands ftw.

Yeah, thats what i thought a few weeks back at another meet i went to. 50 People turned up in the end :/