NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
DiemetriX

Your favorite co-op games

I love co-op games. One of them holds a special nostalgic place in my heart: Probotector (Contra in the USA).

I think Streets of Rage 2 is my favourite co-op game.

Either that or Contra.

I haven't played many co-op games, the only being Guitar Hero II. Mainly because my brother always shouts directions at us and call us retards when we don't do it properly (eg. TimeSplitters 2, Gears Of War). Feckin' tossjar.

Only Gears for me probably. Not played any other co-op games bar GRAW with my bro which was annoying because all he did while playing was moan how crap it is.

I hope EDF2017's co-op is good!

Super Gunstar Heroes is awesome in co-op!!

My List:

Gamecube:

Timesplitters 2

Timesplitters 3

Rogue Squadron 3

XBox/360:

Halo

Halo 2

Gears of War

QFT for on those six.

Rogue Squadron 3's was especially fun as it was Rogue Leader's (Rogue Squadron 2) single player campaign, so you could relive all the great memories of your first (well, my first) Gamecube game with a friend...

Battle of Endor was total mayhem, and it's really exilerating if you both fly up the Star Destroyer's hull at full throttle, weaving in and out of laser fire and picking off the tiny little guns on top.

A good friend of mine really enjoys a good co-op game, as do I, so we play them a lot. The Timesplitters games and Halo where both brilliant for us as we both love FPS's

I find playing co-op games when your both new to it is the best.

Completely agree with you there. It's not as much fun if one person has played it already so is already good at it and knows what to do in it.

Zelda 4 Swords at the top for sure

TS2 was really entertaining too

Metal Slug series, so addictive.

I haven't played a lot of them though.

Streets of rage 2 , Metal slug 3 and of course Contra:SS with my twin bro nothing but good times.

streets of rage is ONLY good on co-op. They are in all fairness very average games. i love sega but just do not see what people like so much in them.

Most games on megadrive are excellent on co-op.But overall i'd say

Sonic 2,3

Contra alien(er the snes one i forget the actual name)

Gunstar heroes

1944(only arcade i think)

timeplitters 2 and perfect

nd many many

streets of rage is ONLY good on co-op. They are in all fairness very average games. i love sega but just do not see what people like so much in them.

Most games on megadrive are excellent on co-op.But overall i'd say

Sonic 2,3

Contra alien(er the snes one i forget the actual name)

Gunstar heroes

1944(only arcade i think)

timeplitters 2 and perfect

nd many many

true say b playing streets of arge 2 on mania was intense tho

PS it's contra alien wars- US or super roprotecter- EUROPE which is a sick game co-op!

Did you play any games other than Sonic really back then, so had nothing to compare it with?:wtf:

SOR2 is one of the best co-op games of all time, and it's still awesome on 1P.

Conflict: Desert Storm 1 + 2 are awesome in 4P co-op. :grin: Memories.

And Phantasy Star's okay too.

am yes i did. I just think they are overrated games. i think goldenaxe and alien atorm are better.Test me on megadrive i dare you. i was a fanatic in my time(which is now);)

am yes i did. I just think they are overrated games. i think goldenaxe and alien atorm are better.Test me on megadrive i dare you. i was a fanatic in my time(which is now);)

I hated Golden Axe. Streets Of Rage FTW!!! :bowdown:

Sign in to follow this