NEurope
Caris

Post your setup and game/DVD collection

One day I'm going to take these images, scour the forum archives for all your details and rob all your houses, I'll escape to Mexico with my millions.

Why Mexico? I don't know. The Americans do it in the movies. Who cares?

I cant get the images to a decent size so Ill just post the thumbnail thingys!

dscf0345aw6.th.jpg

photo022ki8.th.jpg

photo023qq5.th.jpg

photo024ft7.th.jpg

So thats my setup all self explanatory really, Ive everything for this gen of gaming and a 32" Hi Def TV

Not bad for a student anyway!!

:p

DSC00234.jpg

DSC00228.jpg

DSC00233.jpg

The TV is a LG 50PC1D, in the corner there is a Yamaha RX-V396RDS hooked up to 5 surround speakers and the Wii with component at the bottom of the TV with Wii play, Wii Sports and Zelda and wifi for surfing!

All my 64 GC GBA GBC pink ds games etc are all just bunged intoa couple of boxes in my room XD

my Uni setup blows.. will only show upon request (but be warned. There is a hint of being any normal uni students desk) XD

.. I think I'm gonna have to get Shorty to lend me his camera so I can display the PITIFUL collection I have, of games and DVD's.

photo024ft7.th.jpg

So thats my setup all self explanatory really, Ive everything for this gen of gaming and a 32" Hi Def TV

why is you 360 upside down

Indeed... why is it upside down? :D

Indeed... why is it upside down? :D

Because when I was setting everything up on the desk I didnt realise I had it the wrong way around and it was SO much hassle I havent been arsed to do it proper and I dont play it much these days, but I will when I feel bothered!!

dscf0345aw6.th.jpg

photo022ki8.th.jpg

photo023qq5.th.jpg

photo024ft7.th.jpg

Got the same TV as you downstairs.

1.3 MP camera for the lose, but here's my bedroom setup. GC is up here, Wii and DVD's are downstairs. Pics of the Wii setup to come later ^_^

Setup1.jpg

Setup2.jpg

Setup3.jpg

Just for Stocka, here's a rush-job picture takingism of my older stuff. PS1, Atari, N64 and Mega Drive stuff in these draws! There was no lightbulb in the room so I couldn't see what I was taking pictures of or anything. For example, for some reason someone put some books in one of my draws. Oh well, lmao.

I'll sort them out in the future when the room isn't blockaded by my sister's crap.

n64ps1etc.jpg

Atari-setup.jpg

ps1etc.jpg

Stylishly messy haha. I remember when I came around your house and I was jealous of you having a N64,SNES,PS1,Megadrive etc. and me just having a GameBoy :heh:

Here is my NES setup with ROB....

mulprober1w.jpg

My hardware/Software/Music collection is scattered over a few rooms and I cannot be bothered to photograph it. Too much effort.

Lounge:

- Panasonic Viera 37" HDTV

- Sanyo HD Projector

- DVD/Harddrive Player/Recorder

- 5.1 Surround sound system

- Sky HD

My room

- Some rubbish yellow 4:3 little TV/Video combo thing

- Wii, Lots of Wii/GameCube games

- 2.1 Hi-Fi Speaker system thing (Massive subwoofer)

- DVD Player

- N64 in box (no jumper/expansion pak, games have vanished in my absence from home)

- Malfunctioning Laptop

Got the same TV as you downstairs.

yeah worst ?1200 i ever spent its already broken once on me!!

yeah worst ?1200 i ever spent its already broken once on me!!

What size is yours? My dad spent £550 on a 26" one. That had a problem with the TV switching off when you turned the volume down.

My other HDTV in my room has a problem as well with the thing flickering a little bit dark when I'm watching a film on the XBOX 360. It's perfectly fine when I'm watching a HD film or playing a game in HD, and I've noticed no problems when playing the Wii either. Not sure whats going on with it. I don't really want to send it back though because I'll be without a TV for a couple of weeks and I don't know what I'd do without one :blank:

What size is yours? My dad spent £550 on a 26" one. That had a problem with the TV switching off when you turned the volume down.

My other HDTV in my room has a problem as well with the thing flickering a little bit dark when I'm watching a film on the XBOX 360. It's perfectly fine when I'm watching a HD film or playing a game in HD, and I've noticed no problems when playing the Wii either. Not sure whats going on with it. I don't really want to send it back though because I'll be without a TV for a couple of weeks and I don't know what I'd do without one :blank:

mine completeiy packed in i was watching tv all of a sudden the screen went dead but i still had sound!! Got it from Dixons and i was only just over a week without it so i reccommend you get it sorted ASAP! yeah its 32" but it was 1200 in EURO so thats why it was more lol!!!

mine completeiy packed in i was watching tv all of a sudden the screen went dead but i still had sound!! Got it from Dixons and i was only just over a week without it so i reccommend you get it sorted ASAP! yeah its 32" but it was 1200 in EURO so thats why it was more lol!!!

Lol, makes sense then. It says ?1200 in your post, instead of the Euro sign.