NEurope
Caris

Post your setup and game/DVD collection

Anyway, I want it to reflect a store, more or less. Its too bad I have to store all my other games in some drawers. Mostly NES, SNES and N64 games that don't have any boxes anymore. No boxes makes me very sad indeed. I'm so crazy that I'm often tempted to buy a N64 game I already have, just for the box.

Well, crazy, perhaps just sad.

I'm like that, also with PAL games. All my games are PAL but I imported a couple of DS games (SM64DS & Advance Wars) and now they look wrong on my shelf and I want to exchange them for PAL copies. Crazy indeed.

Haha yeah, luxury problems. I dont have that with PAL / import games though. I find it pretty nice to have a few imports in my collection, just to show of the differences between regions.

This thread reminds me just how much I need a job. And how much I need to make my room look more growed up.

It looks like a four-year old's room at the moment.

The only imported games I have are Pac-Pix and Animal Crossing.

I was dumb and didnt wait about 2 weeks for Pac-Pix to come out, and by the time Animal Crossing got to me it had come out in Europe. I waited like 3 weeks for it.

I have Kururin Squash (Cube) from Japan... happy with that as it didn't come out in the rest of the world.

Trauma Center for the DS from the USA, happy with that because the USA DS boxes are much better and it took a few months before it was out in Europe.

And Electroplankton from Japan. Man that took long to come out in Europe so not regretting that at all. The box (with earplugs) is very cool as well.

The only imported games I have are Pac-Pix and Animal Crossing.

I was dumb and didnt wait about 2 weeks for Pac-Pix to come out, and by the time Animal Crossing got to me it had come out in Europe. I waited like 3 weeks for it.

Exactly the same happened to me - creepy. I ordered Animal Crossing 3 weekds before European launch and finally got it one week after, had to wait a whole month!

I'm like that, also with PAL games. All my games are PAL but I imported a couple of DS games (SM64DS & Advance Wars) and now they look wrong on my shelf and I want to exchange them for PAL copies. Crazy indeed.

Same for me but the other way round, all US, one or two PAL.

I took these shots using my mobile phone, and surprisingly enough the quality is quite decent. Anyway, I think I went a bit overboard with the amount of shots, especially considering what a small collection I have.

From here, I maek poast:

bureaust3.jpg

Books, cd's, dvd's (I have,like, 2), other stuff:

boekenrekhr3.jpg

CHAMBER ENTRANCE MECHANISM:

deurpq6.jpg

Stereo installation, plus my old bass and a shitty electric guitar in the back:

stereogq5.jpg

Bed:

wherethemagichappensjs4.jpg

My sexy as hell new bass. Behind it is my acoustic guitar:

dsc00003ff3.jpg

Not a fancy flat screen Hi-def LCD tv, but a decent widescreen tv that gets the job done:

tvqw8.jpg

All my games:

gamesrek2wg9.jpg

wiisx7.jpg

wiicollectieee3.jpg

cubecollectievm1.jpg

n64kl9.jpg

n64collectieaq7.jpg

snescs6.jpg

snescollectieab5.jpg

nesbb6.jpg

nescollectieua2.jpg

dscollectietd9.jpg

gbcollectiera7.jpg

lynxcollectiegt6.jpg

Awesome collection dude. LYNX WOOO! Lol.

I like your bed too.

Is that another way of saying 'take me I, want you now'?

I would post my set-up, but it's shit and ugly compared to everyone else's.

I would post my set-up, but it's shit and ugly compared to everyone else's.

how about i post mine and yours will look hansome in comparison?

i have a gc ( never used) and a tv

thats it...:bouncy:

Here is my set Up excuse the wires, seriously there are hundreds of metres worth behind the desk

dscf0187wc3.jpg

dscf0186ez4.jpg

dscf0188bw5.jpg

I am planning on getting a 32" HDTV to put on my wall and connect the Wii60 and PC, throw away half of the desk and finally get a double bed, the games to the left are just a small selection, I have literally Hundreds in the loft.

Finally, after living here for nearly a year I debut my flat to the forum! I know how much you have been looking forward to this.

room.JPG

The eagleeyed of you will note I still have my cube set up. Thats because it is NTSC, and I have a lot of import cube games. My games are in the TV shelf. Sadly most of them (along with my SNES, DC, N64 and my other consoles) are actually packed up in boxes at my mums place.

You also might notice a little white flash by the guitar case. Thats a selection of cables connecting my pc to my TV for a second moniter. I recommend everyone to have that set up!

Finally, after living here for nearly a year I debut my flat to the forum! I know how much you have been looking forward to this.

room.JPG

The eagleeyed of you will note I still have my cube set up. Thats because it is NTSC, and I have a lot of import cube games. My games are in the TV shelf. Sadly most of them (along with my SNES, DC, N64 and my other consoles) are actually packed up in boxes at my mums place.

You also might notice a little white flash by the guitar case. Thats a selection of cables connecting my pc to my TV for a second moniter. I recommend everyone to have that set up!

You got a 360! Are you online I may get one this summer and would love to gears it up with you! Also why are you not on msn anymore :cry:

Also nice flat like the window outside got any ladies yet back to the tom pad? :D Plus we should meet up this summer. Sorry for derailing this thread into my own personal stalking session...

I've got 10 consoles and handhelds, and about 100 games. I'm not getting all of that out, lmfao. I only have my 360 and Wii set up these days, I'll take some pictures of them soon. :) I'm thinking about giving some of my old games to charity. I've given away games before to charity shops for children in need.

Here is my set Up excuse the wires, seriously there are hundreds of metres worth behind the desk

dscf0187wc3.jpg

dscf0186ez4.jpg

dscf0188bw5.jpg

I am planning on getting a 32" HDTV to put on my wall and connect the Wii60 and PC, throw away half of the desk and finally get a double bed, the games to the left are just a small selection, I have literally Hundreds in the loft.

CRT TV's should be banned. LOL. Nice set up though, mate. I hate wires too.

Finally got some decent pictures of mine.

P1010296.jpg

P1010293.jpg

Exact same CD player as me. I almost bought the exact same TV as that too. Let's be best friends. :p

I took these shots using my mobile phone, and surprisingly enough the quality is quite decent. Anyway, I think I went a bit overboard with the amount of shots, especially considering what a small collection I have.

gt6.jpg[/img]

I love your tiled floor. I want that now.

I have no set up. i have my desk, with CD racks and iMac and speakers. And the obvious piles of mess.

I keep my DVDs/Games either with my consoles inthe living room or in my cupboard.

CIMG0661.jpg

CIMG0662.jpg

CIMG0663.jpg

CIMG0665.jpg

CIMG0671.jpg

And some more that i havent got any pics of in photobucket yet.

Hmm... does this count? (poor quality pic I know)

room.jpg

How much did that katana cost?

How much did that katana cost?

£20, it's a blunt ebay knockoff, which I was aware of when i bought it.