NEurope
Caris

Post your setup and game/DVD collection

Posted these a while ago so they aint up to date. Everything from the Mummy boxset on the bottom shelf has been moved to make way for single dvds. Also not pictured is series 1-4 of 24,1-5 of Family Guy and Season 1 of Thundercats....HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

PHTO0044.jpg

Again this is an old pic of my Cube games as I have added a few others. Also all of them 360 games you see have gone now apart from Crackdown.

PHTO0030.jpg

MySetup001.jpg?t=1175860968

Is that a frilly cushion cover?

If so *frilly five*

Hero-of-Time's collection ftw ! ^^

-- same old photos --

Nrd2.jpg

Nrd3.jpg

Nrd4.jpg

318240510_65c7f49da7.jpg

214439124_94a47556ac.jpg

HD Projector:

259541593_42fe48d5ae.jpg

/I'll add some more later

Is that a frilly cushion cover?

If so *frilly five*

Pillow cover, but yeah. I live with my girlfriend you see (Its technically her room)

Updated mine. Scroll up!

Hero-of-Time's collection ftw ! ^^

-- same old photos --

Nrd2.jpg

Nrd3.jpg

Nrd4.jpg

318240510_65c7f49da7.jpg

214439124_94a47556ac.jpg

HD Projector:

259541593_42fe48d5ae.jpg

/I'll add some more later

Wow, that's some hardcore spendage right there!

Heres my room, sorry for the delay took me ages to find my Camera after the move.

Anyways pictures of my new room:

p1000404nq2.jpg

p1000405eh1.jpg

p1000409re5.jpg

p1000407cl9.jpg

Is that one of those fish eye camera lenses? I so want one even though I hate seeing it used when I watch the football so they can get the whole crowd into the frame.

N64 Games:

DSC00135.jpg

DSC00142.jpg

DSC00136.jpg

DS / GBA Games:

DSC00141.jpg

DSGames.jpg

SNES:

DSC00140.jpg

SNESScope6.jpg

Wii:

WiiGames.jpg

GC Games:

GCGames.jpg

GCRack1.jpg

GCRack2.jpg

GCRack3.jpg

(just noticed my feet were in this picture :heh:)

GCRack4.jpg

-------------------------------------------

And this is what I'm currently sitting in front of:

DesktopSetup.jpg

This is my gaming setup after I moved the Wii from downstairs up to my room:

GCWii.jpg

(yes.. why do I have the GC and Wii beside each other..) ..but anyway, here's where I keep my SNES and N64 where they can be quickly connected to the TV:

N64SnesDrawer.jpg

(yes.. why do I have the GC and Wii beside each other..) ..but anyway, here's where I keep my SNES and N64 where they can be quickly connected to the TV:

I've also done that, my Wii and cube are next to each other. I just cant relegate it to a drawer somewhere.

Hey guys, I always love this thread so I thought, what better way to show my appreciation by participating. Also, this excludes my pretty big DVD/CD collection. Also, I posted this some time ago on Neogaf as well, so. Eh. Yeah.

Attention: this is version 2.0. Added photo's for extra awesomeness and excite.

A few facts:

- I still live in my parents home. I'm 22 now so when Im done studying journalism next year, I should be on my way to my own apartment (with my current gf if we're still together then - I'm so used to tag 'if we're still together then' behind it because people somehow think you can't have a serious relationship when you're this age). So this is also my bedroom.

- I don't spend all my money on my collections. I'm very much into games and second and third comes music and movies, but still, I have enough to go out or to go on holiday. It's not like I spend my entire life just getting this collection. I suggest to everyone to do the same, as, you know, just collecting in your life isn't really considered living...

- Please don't view me as a spoiled brad. I work hard for some of this stuff, thank you.

Alright, without further nonsense, here we go. Tour de collection La Moz.

My Samsung 32"" HDTV... pretty happy with it, even though most of you have bigger ones. Its perfect if you're a feet or two away from it. Even though its LCD, I'm very satisfied with the darker tones on it, and the brighter colours are fantastic.

mozgamesetup01.jpg

And behind it my current most played consoles. PS2, Xbox 360 and Wii. This summer, PS3 will join them. It will not replace the PS2 since Sony decided to screw Europe over with B/C.

mozgamesetup02.jpg

And here is my main gaming shelf. Needs to be fed more games but hey, Im just a student.

mozgamesetup03.jpg

mozgamesetup04.jpg

Another photo of my gaming shelf with a dif. colour on my digital cam (sorry for some of the blurryness, Im not very good at it), so maybe you can make out some of the games more.

mozgamesetup08.jpg

A close up of the little Mario characters. My gf bought them for me because she knows I'm into Nintendo if anything. She digs Nintendo as well, don't worry.

mozgamesetup16.jpg

My gaming / tv couch with what appears to be a white appearance above the pillow... a ghost? Sick.

mozgamesetup06.jpg

New PC bought this year... with Vista, can easily handle Crysis me thinks.

mozgamesetup07.jpg

Of course, I have trash (well, expensive trash) in my drawers just like everyone else. When I'm on my own, I hope I can create a videogame room where all this stuff is presented neatly.

mozgamesetup14.jpg

mozgamesetup15.jpg

The beginnings of my book collection. Not a lot, I know, but it's something. In there is some 'literature' on how to be a good journalist I have to read for school. Fuck that. A good journalist is experiencing stuff. With his or her own eyes, mind, feelings. Not by reading someone else go through that.

mozgamesetup09.jpg

The DVD collection in shoddy Ikea furniture. As you can see, I'm a sucker for series, Tarantino and stuff like that.

mozgamesetup10.jpg

Close up of the DVDs.

mozgamesetup11.jpg

mozgamesetup12.jpg

My CD collection. I just keep the music that I find the very best, music I really cannot live without. The rest is in MP3 form on my computer.

mozgamesetup13.jpg

Representing the best band in the world on my bedroom door.

mozgamesetup17.jpg

And on my ceiling.

mozgamesetup18.jpg

And, of course, the best game series.

mozgamesetup19.jpg

Well, that's it folks. Hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoy this topic. I love seeing other collections. Keep this thread alive!

I've already posted this in the PS3 thread, but hey.

room2007bmf6.jpg

Gots to get myself some shelving next!

Thanks a lot man. Sorry that it's blurry, just got this new digital cam and its a bitch to focus with it, haha. Maybe I'm just too high all the time.

Anyway, I want it to reflect a store, more or less. Its too bad I have to store all my other games in some drawers. Mostly NES, SNES and N64 games that don't have any boxes anymore. No boxes makes me very sad indeed. I'm so crazy that I'm often tempted to buy a N64 game I already have, just for the box.

Well, crazy, perhaps just sad.

Oh, and let me add, topics like these rule. They can give you awesome ideas. I have to admit, they can also make one very jelous, but hey, we all should be happy with what we got, right.

I love the layout of that collection : peace:

Me too, I wish I had some shelves to display my collection instead of shoving them in a box under my bed.

Moz La Punk, your gear is awesome man! Nice setup.

Whered you get those Ninty figurines?!? I must know!!

bloody hell!! Some of the stuff here is pretty damn amazing!!!

Do you spend all your money on your gaming set ups??!!! (I'm only saying this out of jealousy....sniff sniff)

Moz La Punk, your gear is awesome man! Nice setup.

Whered you get those Ninty figurines?!? I must know!!

Thanks man. They were available in Tilburg, the Netherlands, gameshop Foregames. My gf bought them for me because she knows how important Nintendo games are for me (and somewhat for her as well). Don't know if you can get them anywhere else. I suppose you can but where? Don't know. Good luck.

bloody hell!! Some of the stuff here is pretty damn amazing!!!

Do you spend all your money on your gaming set ups??!!! (I'm only saying this out of jealousy....sniff sniff)

Well, I have to be honest, I sometimes pass on a night out to add a game or something, but it's all about doing some work and all. I mean, I can still manage to go out for a drink once or twice in two weeks, I go on holidays and both movies and music are big passions also, so no my money does not go to games all the time. The only thing that might make you less jealous is the fact that even though a collection like mine might seem much, to me it doesn´t seem a lot. You know why? The bigger your collection get, the more you want. You´ll only see the negative aspects of collection topics, like you´ll only see it when people have more than you. Im not saying I am not satisfied with it... I realise there are millions of people on earth that have it so bad compared to you and me... but the human mind, its a tricky thing. You keep thinking the grass is greener on the other side.

... not to mention I don´t even play through all my games. Why the hell do I keep buying them then? Its so dumb. Anyone knows that problem? Being a collector sucks.

Thanks man. They were available in Tilburg, the Netherlands, gameshop Foregames. My gf bought them for me because she knows how important Nintendo games are for me (and somewhat for her as well). Don't know if you can get them anywhere else. I suppose you can but where? Don't know. Good luck.

Well, I have to be honest, I sometimes pass on a night out to add a game or something, but it's all about doing some work and all. I mean, I can still manage to go out for a drink once or twice in two weeks, I go on holidays and both movies and music are big passions also, so no my money does not go to games all the time. The only thing that might make you less jealous is the fact that even though a collection like mine might seem much, to me it doesn´t seem a lot. You know why? The bigger your collection get, the more you want. You´ll only see the negative aspects of collection topics, like you´ll only see it when people have more than you. Im not saying I am not satisfied with it... I realise there are millions of people on earth that have it so bad compared to you and me... but the human mind, its a tricky thing. You keep thinking the grass is greener on the other side.

... not to mention I don´t even play through all my games. Why the hell do I keep buying them then? Its so dumb. Anyone knows that problem? Being a collector sucks.

Know what you mean there. I mean I've got about 60 games which to some is a lot but to most of you isn't that many. I keep wanting to play new games as well, I get new ones only to play it for a day or 2 then be focussed on the next big thing. Luckily/Unluckily I've realised today that when I get paid on the 21st...... in typing this I've just realised that I wont even have enough money for Spiderman 3 on day of release. I'm poor until May 21st now. Oh well, now to get through Zelda and Okami.

So, I've edited my first post with some more photos. Hope you fine folks enjoy it. It's somewhere in the middle of this page.