NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Hellfire

Ocarina of Time 2D creator died

Faking your own death? What a horrible thing to do.

Unless the Chinese are after him, of course.

True dat. Or to use your death as an excuse to rip a man's throat out with your own teeth.

I knew it was a faked death but didn't want to post that for fear of being shot down on here.

What a pathetic joke.

See I wouldn't have gone as far to say I thought it was a faked death, but did think it was suspect.

It is more than likely a faked death. The online records of his town don't list him in the obituaries and his Everquest account has been accessed quite a bit since his death apparently.

Most people think he’s just taken all the money that people donated to OOT 2D and ended his ‘internet life’ in a way.

If he’s not faking it though, my thoughts will definitely be with his family.

Wow, a lot of evidence to him having faked his death, including access to various accounts such as MMOs and Youtube account... I guess I hope that it's true that he faked it, but that's so very wrong....

I knew it was a faked death but didn't want to post that for fear of being shot down on here.

What a pathetic joke.

Exactly like me. This is low. I remember in an issue of N-Gamer, they said how the game wasn't real. Those screen shots could have been easily made on paint,and I guess that he didn't expect his lie would become so huge. He couldn't tell those hundreds of people on his forum that it was faked, so ... he made them pity him instead.

He certainly is brain dead, damn young whippersnappers. Not that I cared if he really was.

What a pathetic joke.

Was also going to do the same the day this thread went up.........or it was a bit suspect at least. Just didn't want to deal with certain people psyching out at me for saying bad things about someone who was supposedly dead.

And yes, a pathetic joke, and makes sense for a 15 year old to do such a thing.

I have just lost one of my best mates at the age of 23 and this guy fakes his own death?

Pathetic.

He could have just announced it was vapourware. Bet he got stuck straight away trying to work out exactly how the Water Temple would work in 2D.

I'm just annoyed that there's still a chance of this pointless project going ahead, at least when he was "dead" so was the project. Damn kid.

That's so tasteless. A few years ago, I went on a skiing holiday for a week and while I was gone one of my friends posted on a forum that I was a regular at telling them that I'd died in a skiing accident. It was so eerie when I got home and seen all the messages of condolence on the site.. I had to quickly clear up that I had nothing to do with the prank.

This is awesome. Come on, faking your own death? If he aat least took the time to erase all traces - like YouTube accounts. If this chap ran off with money of others, he might be assured of a restless life all thanks to a copy of PAINT... This is going to become quite a nice scandal. Wonderfully faked death - except for the fact that people haven't seen his dead body, funeral, prove. He's in for some trouble...

Let's not be too hard on the kid.

Elvis did it, and we all love Elvis, right?

Sign in to follow this