NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Blackfox

Conspiracy..?

I was browsing around on another forum and came across this site. Its pretty interesting to read. It has videos and testimonies of people who basically say that the Twin Towers didn't collaspe through the aircarft - they were brought down by a different explosion...

Now, i know its sound a bit wacko-conspiracy theorist, but some of the articles do provide to be compelling reading. And has certainly made me wonder.

While Im on the topic, there is this site and this animation. All seem pretty convincing.

So what do you guys think? Conspiracy wackos, or was 9/11 something fabricated and carried out by the US in order to jusify a war? Opinions please.

i think thier crazy and planes did cause the towers to fall... but of course i didnt read the links

ooo thats actually really interesting!

yeah i wondered how it managed to fall perfectly but i think it was on tv that it was designed to fall like that so it didnt take the surrounding buildings with it. i love a good conspiracy tho :heh::D

Well, they would of had to sneak in explosives to a load of different places (of which they would have to work out exactly), without been noticed. Also making shure that noone noticed them (Public or not).

Also, the buildings had some design flaws, which was the cause of the collapse

The pentagon is a different story tho...

Not convinced about the World Trade Centres, but after watching the animation of the Pentagon, have different views on the situation. I never did know much about what happened at the Pentagon. I just assumed by the tv and newspaper articles that a plane hit it, the animation leaves me to believe otherwise.

Conspiracy theories, i ignore most simply because there is other back up evidance as to why its true.

But this guy has some real points, i mean that building shouldn't have fallen so fast. And yeah, have you ever seen such a neat hole in the pentagon? Remember, America is incredibly corrupt in places.

Remember, America is incredibly corrupt in places.

It's true! I read it on the internet.

I like a good conspiracy theory, but even I sturggle to belive that. Although With the pentagon thats a different matter.

Interesting theories, although I think it's a bit tasteless to doubt what really happened when so many lives were lost.

Gotta love conspiracy. Oh and the mysertys behind WHY 9/11?

Mohammed's birth is celebrated on the 11th day of the 9th month

September 11th is the 254th day of the year: 2 + 5 + 4 = 11.

After September 11th there are 111 days left to the end of the year.

119 is the area code to Iraq/Iran. 1 + 1 + 9 = 11.

Twin Towers - standing side by side, looks like the number 11.

The number of stories is 110 (2x) 110 - 110

Remember that the zero "0" is not a number, so we have 11:11

The number of Tower windows = 21,800 2+1+8+0+0 = 11

The third building #7 to fall had 47 stories = 4+7=11

The first plane to hit the towers was Flight 11

American Airlines number1-800-245-0999

1+8+0+0+2+4+5+0+9+9+9=47 = 11

State of New York - The 11th State added to the Union

etc

I heard about the missile theory a couple of years ago and I believe it. A 757 would've made a much bigger hole in the Pentagon.

I don't believe any of these theorys. I'm not surprised the buildings collapsed so soon, infact I'm surprised they lasted that long.

When your talking of a Boeing 757 that weights between 100 to 125 Metric Tonnes, depending on its load and the fact its doing about 180-200 MPH; considering it had just lost alot of height. Then you are talking about such a force it takes some serious maths to even comprehend it. Seriously, very few structures that man could build could withstand a plane hitting it - infact I think it will take a very long time before man could build something that could withstand this.

So Blackfox, you're for the war, yet you condemn the twin towers attack?

Racist

I dont think president Bush, or the US government, would have dared to commit such a conspiracy. I find it highly unlikely.

Racist

Not really.

I was for the war but now i belive it was a whole waste of time. As for the towers i have mixed feelings. I sympathise with the families to those who were lost, yet find it ironic that companies based in those towers helped cause yet more poverty in the third world. (World Bank, IMF etc)

Im still open minded about the towers, but the Pentagon one is just too patchy to believe that terrorists crashed into it.

Racist

Racist.. wtf.. how on earth does that make him racist?..

Racist.. wtf.. how on earth does that make him racist?..

For you to even say such a thing you're clearly a racist yourself.

its not like they are ...."ZOMG so planned they all out to get us oh noess!11!!!!!" they actually made quite a well thought out theory IMO, they gave plenty of reasoning and vids/reports etc. i dont know whether to believe it or not, i think i might sit on the fence....for now.

Not really.

I was for the war but now i belive it was a whole waste of time. As for the towers i have mixed feelings. I sympathise with the families to those who were lost, yet find it ironic that companies based in those towers helped cause yet more poverty in the third world. (World Bank, IMF etc)

Im still open minded about the towers, but the Pentagon one is just too patchy to believe that terrorists crashed into it.

'Fcuk-ing' Racist

i dont agree with the war...because...thsi country needs sotrin out first, then you can invade who the hell u want for all i care:P

Sign in to follow this