NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
system_error

Austria won't see much of the XBOX360 this year!

Microsoft Austria and the biggest electronic retailer chain confirmed that for the start of the new MS console only a few XBOX360 will be available. More specific there will clearly less than 10 XBOX360 premium sets for each store (about 30 stores in whole Austria) and less than 20 core systems. There is only a slight possibility that MS will have more available before 2006 a MS spokesperson said.

So I guess this world wide launch doesn't help much because the XBOX360 won't be a present for XMAS at least not in Austria.

Yep, it will probably be like that in the UK too! Like 10 Premium packs, and 20 Core packs per store or something! I know companies need to get gamers anticipated about their new consoles and stuff, and they normally say 'preorder now-to avoid dissapointment' or something, but this Xbox360 launch WILL BE mayhem, there will be severe shortages, worse then the PSP i reckon!

I mean i was shocked to find the nearest town to me 'Clacton' has literally sold-out of preorders in EVERY shop! This has NEVER EVER happened before, it's the same for HUGE Colchester! Nearly Every store has stopped taken preorders and we are talking alot of shops!

People are predicting that Europe will get 600,000 Xbox360's for launch! It's not enough!

GOOD LUCK People! 43 DAYS TO GO! ;)

There is a worringly low number of XBox360's available for launch. I don't understand why companies release their consoles when they do not have enough stock. Surely, a delay would be the best cause of action.

On this occasion its because microsoft dont want to miss out on the lucrative christmas shopping season.

There is a worringly low number of XBox360's available for launch. I don't understand why companies release their consoles when they do not have enough stock. Surely, a delay would be the best cause of action.

Oh god, i hope they don't delay it! :hmm:

They can't now can they? :wtf:

EDIT: You are the Official Revolution Stars giver JONST! LOL :grin: thanks!

EDIT: You are the Official Revolution Stars giver JONST! LOL :grin: thanks!

Why thank you, I thought it would look funny. At least im useful for for something.

Sign in to follow this