gekko

Sonic/MOH/Eledees - which game?

Which game would you buy?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Which game would you buy?

• Sonic and the Secret Rings
    • Medal of Honour - Vanguard
    • Eledees
    • Something different (please post suggested game idea)

I can only buy one more game before I get paid again in mid-April but I can't make my mind up between Sonic, MOH - Vanguard or Eledees. Which one would you buy, or would you buy something completely different? If so, what?

The Godfather. That is what I am thinking of buying next with MOH a close second, if it gets good reviews.

Sonic is great, MoH looks good, Eledees looks/sounds rubbish.

I can't really say without kowing more about MoH.

yeah I'd go for Godfather, whilst from what I've read it has little replay value, it will last you a while.

I did toy with the Godfather. However, I already played it on PS2 about six months ago so I'd really only be getting it for the Wii control system. The controls would have to be amazing though to warrant paying £30 so I more or less decided against it.

well maybe putting spmething else is a bad idea. i mean i would choose metroid prime 3 over them all. but medal of honour mainly because sonic hasn't impressive me in 15 years and eledees doesn't look good at all.

well maybe putting spmething else is a bad idea.

I did wonder that, but my reasons for keeping it seemed to make sense at the time :). I wanted to keep the options more open and allow for other suggestions.

No-one has been very positive about Eledees so far. I think this may be a 'wait and see' one. I'm edging towards Sonic - I've always had a soft spot for him, maybe something to do with us sharing similar haircuts!

My reticence about MOH is probably due to the fact that I probably like the 'idea' of WWII games more than the actual gameplay. My decision on this may well come down to the difference that the Wii controls have on the experience.

I've not read much about Mortal Combat - is it coming out next month?

Thirtynine - I've got SSX and agree it's a great game.

MoH is apparantly pretty good, but i'd go for Eledees. It looks great.

well maybe putting spmething else is a bad idea. i mean i would choose metroid prime 3 over them all. but medal of honour mainly because sonic hasn't impressive me in 15 years and eledees doesn't look good at all.

well duh! everyone is waiting for metroid, itll be the best game that comes out on wii until another one pops up, with galaxy close behind.

out of your list id go with vanguard, because its aimed at wii

Out of those three games, the one that I would go for is Sonic. I really need to get that soon. So pumped for it.

Not read much about MoH, and I think Eledees could be a bit hit or miss.

There's a new independent games shop opened up near where I work so just went down and got myself a copy of Sonic.

I'll wait and see what you guys think of MOH and Eledees when they come out and then make a decision on whether to buy.

Thanks for the recommendations.

well duh! everyone is waiting for metroid, itll be the best game that comes out on wii until another one pops up, with galaxy close behind.

if you are waiting for metroid then why not say it? i seriously dounbt that much would choose sonic over metroid

But Eledees and Sonic are third party Wii Exclusives, also aimed at Wii. ;)

But Eledees and Sonic are third party Wii Exclusives, also aimed at Wii. ;)

yeah i know, but its probably going to be the first great shooter to buy for wii. red steel didnt turn out that well, although some may differ, and CoD was average. vanguard could be cool

oh yeah, did you get my PM about wii codes, cause ive added you but i got no reply?

yeah i know, but its probably going to be the first great shooter to buy for wii. red steel didnt turn out that well, although some may differ, and CoD was average. vanguard could be cool

oh yeah, did you get my PM about wii codes, cause ive added you but i got no reply?

I've been snowed under with work and been busy with other things, so I haven't had time to add it. I'll get around to it, trust. :)

Knowing my luck, Vanguard will turn out to be surprisingly good, meaning I'll have another game in the pipeline due to not having money...

I've been snowed under with work and been busy with other things, so I haven't had time to add it. I'll get around to it, trust. :)

Knowing my luck, Vanguard will turn out to be surprisingly good, meaning I'll have another game in the pipeline due to not having money...

ok dont worry man, no need to rush i just wondered.no-one else has added me yet apart from tri-keeper

and im keeping my hopes up for vanguard, although i will most likely be getting ExTr.

Hey i just thought that super paper mario is releasing in America soon, is the wii region locked, i forgot (i think it is)

still i hope EU isnt too far behind it.

Get a job....

Out of those games I would say Sonic - great fun, especially the last world which is , quite simply, mind blowing! If you can wait though I'd say get Super Paper Mario (presuming it is coming out in April).

Get a job....

I have been looking, but will have to hold it off for a while. Got a school placement coming up soon. Avec le smelly kids. Heh.

Boo: The Wii is region locked. Kaplan lied. :heh:

I have been looking, but will have to hold it off for a while. Got a school placement coming up soon. Avec le smelly kids. Heh.

Boo: The Wii is region locked. Kaplan lied. :heh:

b*tch! ah well, since when are representatives ever useful?

I would go for Sonic and the Secret Rings,great game,lot of replay value and worth the money.

May start of slow but you'll be loving it and racing through stages with great speed which you need god like abilities to get gold medals(Come on guys you know you need to if you've been playing it) and will keep you occupied for a while since there are challenges that you need a fair amount of skill to do.

And also the level up system is quite good,just a bitch when trying to level even more when your at a high level.

But still a great game and it doesn't feel like the controls are tacked on,but have been carefully implemented and even customisable.

Sign in to follow this